Sign in to follow this  
codiusrex

XRP Price on the Way to $1 Long-Term Target: When to Expect a Fantastic Breakout?

I find it fascinating that it's been more than a year since the XRP symbol was changed, yet articles like these are still showcasing the Ripple logo. They're going to have their minds blown when they realize that Windows doesn't have colors in its "window" logo anymore either.

3 hours ago, Archbob said:

When? Whenever Bitcoin takes that Giant leap to its ATH.

Perhaps the answer is more simplistic and achievable without using any brain energy...

I do not remember exactly but I remember reading about a man who had a razor.. I believe it has been known to be "Orgasmo's Razor"....

and If I recall correctly, it basically states that the path of less resistance would be the one to choose... maybe not down a mountain, however...

so after believing myself being void of inaccuracies, I would say that the simple answer is "when we reach $1.00"....

See you at the top of the mountain.

Posted (edited)

Thanks.

Edited by Guest

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

what's it about?

Energy level low.... need enticing summary to gain interest.....

It's a Bill Murray film saw him with my Mom last Spring on his one-man show. We were sitting front row, every one got flowers but my Mom. Almost punched him out.

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, SevenBees said:

It's a Bill Murray film saw him with my Mom last Spring on his one-man show. We were sitting front row, every one got flowers but my Mom. Almost punched him out.

Thank you, lol... that is enticing enough for me... I'll check it out in a few...

It was Mother's Day present. Bill, if you're listening. You owe me.

6 hours ago, Truckdriver said:

A sprinkle of fomo

And you look fabulous darling!

Yeah I’m always amazed by the amount of RippleNet progress consistently being made and how the value of XRP remains as stagnant as west Texas pond water.

I keep telling myself it’s OK because some event or trigger or tipping point will happen in the future and the days of cheap XRP are over. I still feel this to be true but it does wear on ya after a year or two or three. I know many here have years on me and are hardened so I tell myself to suck it up buttercup and stop whining.

But you’re right, a few more corridors of liquidity,  a few more major partnerships, offices opened in important regions, god forbid some regulatory clarity by governments around the globe and suddenly your feeling sillier than ever for having ever worried.

But this is today and today’s approach for me is to stay my course, remain calm, read @Hodor‘s blogs on incredible progress, review the vast array of information posted by numerous XRP Chat posters and laugh at the steady stream of comedic gifs and comments you and others provide.

Looking forward to the onslaught of global FOMO.

Sign in to follow this