Sign in to follow this  
Tyvole

Facebook coin/payment system will be success

It will force banks to accelerate change, how can anyone here be possibly scared of it ? :) I don't get it.

Im pretty sure it will be success for facebook, with such a big userbase, they will milk money left and right !

Now imagine you are making future plans for your bank, what would you do to survive ? :D 

Now for me its not that exciting from tech perspective, it will be just some generic banking feature, probably.

Bud its a good trigger.

I agree, so many people are following the price of XRP as their indicator of success and then transferring the apparent lack of price rise as a reason to think Ripplenet is a failure.

Truth is that the Ripplenet is proving itself to be conceptually and technically years ahead of everything else out there, and it is being marketed and adopted across the board.  Facebook will get a team together and produce a product that will raid the market and make money.  Facebook Board of directors are very likely to be out of their depth when they produce the specs for the team to follow and very unlikely to be able to set up a team that rivals the expertise already aquired inside Ripple's team.   Facebook will not put together a product that technically rivals the vision of a bridge currency without a counter party that fits the specs of the interbank and B2B regulated market. XRP are also positioned to penetrate into areas like gaming derivatives and micropayments.

Edited by Julian_Williams

I'm waiting to join Facebook. Not quite enough is integrated into their platform. I'll join when they have access to my medical records and health insurance. Until then, there's just no real incentive. 

When Facebook is able to accept payment for my insurance premium or be bumped off my insurance because I ordered and ate radioactive tuna ordered off Amazon that was fished off the coast of Fukushima and have developed a tumor that was detected with my Apple Watch while sitting on my couch watching Netflix, then I'll join. 

For now I'm happy with my Google Play Points. I've got 57!

Edited by Guest