itcdominic

What’s up with Ripple’s Facebook logo????

1 hour ago, panmores said:

It's the new promo colors the get new access into more traditional markets, such as Middle East. :D

sick, brah

1 hour ago, King34Maine said:

Can we please stop with the Ripple and Facebook bull **** already!!! If they are working together it will be announced in due time!!!!

This is not a FB / Ripple connection post.  Ripples social media team has a Facebook presence and they recently changed their logo to reflect the LGBT community. 

It's a rainbow to indicate that Ripple doesn't discriminate against LGBT individuals. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, itcdominic said:

This is not a FB / Ripple connection post.  Ripples social media team has a Facebook presence and they recently changed their logo to reflect the LGBT community. 

So... you think it fabulous, right? I think it's fabulous. It's so fabulous, I changed my avatar because, who care? Anyone else think it's fabulous? 

Edited by Guest

20 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

So... you think it fabulous, right? I think it's fabulous. It's so fabulous, I changed my avatar because, who care? Anyone else think it's fabulous? 

I think it's brilliant.

A truly global currency for all people no matter their race, religion, sexuality, or gender.

Just now, Paradigm said:

I think it's brilliant.

A truly global currency for all people no matter their race, religion, sexuality, or gender.

Discrimination just sucks. None of us are the same and anyone can find differences in each other. 

This is ******** -- Ripple waited until it  **** marriage was legal in most states. They could have shown support every year before .. but didnt. So this is all just marketing and fishing for likes. Sorry but many companys find this " cool"+"hip" now.