Hi all

Branko

3 hours ago, dr_ed said:

Not Franko. (I was cautioned by the management to post only about XRP protocol though, and it might have been for this.....lol.) No more OT's for me.

How bout them Zerps?

My first investment after I discovered crypto was buying 20k XRP...peanuts maybe, but not in this part of world

Edited by Branko

XRP was my first crypto love too. She seemed to just have so much going for her. I'd never met anyone who excited me like she did.

Where did it all go wrong? 

She never really changed. She's still a beautiful crypto, with her whole world still in front of her.

It was me that changed. I had these expectations I put on her. I can see that now. If I'd just let her be herself and waited for her to mature....but no, I was impatient, selfish, self-centered. I wanted to know what she could do for ME.

I see it all clearly now. I should have hodled her in my arms and let her know I was there for the long haul, that I'd never abandon her. That she could trust me and depend on me.....

On wait! It's okay.

I never got around to clicking the "sell" button.

13 hours ago, dr_ed said:

XRP was my first crypto love too. She seemed to just have so much going for her. I'd never met anyone who excited me like she did.

Where did it all go wrong? 

She never really changed. She's still a beautiful crypto, with her whole world still in front of her.

It was me that changed. I had these expectations I put on her. I can see that now. If I'd just let her be herself and waited for her to mature....but no, I was impatient, selfish, self-centered. I wanted to know what she could do for ME.

I see it all clearly now. I should have hodled her in my arms and let her know I was there for the long haul, that I'd never abandon her. That she could trust me and depend on me.....

On wait! It's okay.

I never got around to clicking the "sell" button.

But, have you been seeing other coins?