buckor

The Power of Water

7 hours ago, buckor said:

It has been a while since I last wrote a blog or article. So, I wanted to let the #XRPCommunity know about the water filter distribution we did last week with Filter of Hope water filters that had been donated by the community.

I will let the blog, my first on Coil, do the speaking.

https://coil.com/p/BigBuck/The-Power-of-Water/eoDBTdFzf

Will you be using the funds from your Coil earnings to also buy more filters?

1 hour ago, Chris_Reeves said:

If @buckor is truly passionate about this worthy cause I can assure you the he and his family are dedicated to to these filters. I would even guess his answer to be yes.....but in reality, if this worthy work is being carried out, I could care less about what he does with the few dollars he will earn on a blog site like this...in fact, I would hope he'd even treat himself to a nice dinner as a reward to himself for the efforts and life changing activity.

1 hour ago, itcdominic said:

If @buckor is truly passionate about this worthy cause I can assure you the he and his family are dedicated to to these filters. I would even guess his answer to be yes.....but in reality, if this worthy work is being carried out, I could care less about what he does with the few dollars he will earn on a blog site like this...in fact, I would hope he'd even treat himself to a nice dinner as a reward to himself for the efforts and life changing activity.

I don't disagree. just curious :) 

If [mention=10253]buckor[/mention] is truly passionate about this worthy cause I can assure you the he and his family are dedicated to to these filters. I would even guess his answer to be yes.....but in reality, if this worthy work is being carried out, I could care less about what he does with the few dollars he will earn on a blog site like this...in fact, I would hope he'd even treat himself to a nice dinner as a reward to himself for the efforts and life changing activity.

I don't disagree. just curious [emoji4] 
Thank you both very much...I have to say this is a very fair question.

To answer, yes, any Coil funds received will be used for filter donations. It is very difficult for me to separate out "personal tips" from filter donations, so everything goes to filters.

I am very passionate about getting these filters to as many people as we possibly can! I see the change they are making in people's lives and wish I could do more now. Alas, I am VERY grateful for the XRP community and what has already been accomplished! Now, if XRP could just go ahead an "moon" we could accomplish a lot more!

Thank you for reading and for following along!

Orlando

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, Sponger101 said:

A great read Buckor. I feel all warm and gooey inside. Keep up the amazing work!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this! I am excited about what we were able to accomplish last week, so I'm glad that the community has enjoyed it. We should all feel good for what we have done...it was an amazing experience!

#XRPforGood

On 6/7/2019 at 9:42 PM, buckor said:

I am very passionate about getting these filters to as many people as we possibly can! I see the change they are making in people's lives and wish I could do more now.

That's so inspiring Buck!! The world needs more people like you!

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 3:08 PM, IK26 said:

That's so inspiring Buck!! The world needs more people like you!

Thank you so much for your encouraging words...I am just trying to do my part.

Blessings!