7Sol

How many people did you inspire to invest in XRP?

On 6/9/2019 at 4:32 AM, SevenBees said:

I don't have any friends, any, left.

Let me be your friend 😘

On 6/7/2019 at 9:20 PM, 7Sol said:

Great. Did you turn into the local crypto guy??

What do you think made them believe it was a good idea to invest?

Yes!! I try to talk as much as possible about it and I see nobody really knows about it.

That make me think we are still at the very beginning of everyhing.

We know with some other familly members how difficult it is to transfer money abroad. And expensive. So they understand the problem. And the solution sound logic! :) It sound so easy everything. So they decided to invest and keep finger crossed!

None actually. Firstly, no matter how much I believe in XRP's potential, it is still a risky investment. I would hate some people I know to lose money because they trusted my advice. Secondly I prefer to stay under the radar, I do not really want people to know I am into crypto. The only person I talk about crypto stuff is a friend of mine who is a BTC maxi, so no way he will ever buy XRP because it is a corpocoin etc :lol:

Never inspired anyone due i don't wanna risk any friendship if i'm wrong. But i told me nearent friends that i bought XRP... just to be able to say afterwards "i told you so" :)

I inspired 5–10 people, many of them poor Thai villagers. I told them it is possible that they will lose their money, but that the possibility for very high gains is there if they are right, and that they should only invest the money they can afford to lose – like playing the lottery. They all bought in at around 0.2. 

Edited by Sirbergan