Zerp_Legend

If you want to support XRP as a base currency -> Use Bitrue

They seem like cool guys, I wish them all the best. Spreads look pretty decent, I might give it a try down the line assuming the volume starts going up, I'm really hesitant putting money on smaller exchanges right now with all the hacks recently.

I've been trading there for awhile flipping shitcoins for more zerps. Last weekend there was absolutely no liquidity and i bought almost the whole bottom of the orderbook with around 800xrp.  Seems to be a lot of bots on there making trades to slowly stack drops. 

What was cool was setting sell orders quite a bit higher than I bought and just watching my targets hit with ease because there is such a spread between the buyers and sellers. The SHA/XRP pair has been printing money. 

It's a newer exchange that has started to take off since the beginning of 2019.  I think it's nice that someone is exclusively offering most of their base pairs in XRP, but people need to remember to DYOR before putting large sums of XRP (or any digital asset) on these newer exchanges.  They offer a lot of "too good to be true" features.  I'm not saying they don't mean well, but it could lead them to problems if they aren't careful.

I also prefer CB Pro mostly for liquidity sake and it's trusted and US-based.  I also use Bitstamp and until recently was using Uphold as well.

1 hour ago, Zedy44 said:

It's a newer exchange that has started to take off since the beginning of 2019.  I think it's nice that someone is exclusively offering most of their base pairs in XRP, but people need to remember to DYOR before putting large sums of XRP (or any digital asset) on these newer exchanges.  They offer a lot of "too good to be true" features.  I'm not saying they don't mean well, but it could lead them to problems if they aren't careful.

I also prefer CB Pro mostly for liquidity sake and it's trusted and US-based.  I also use Bitstamp and until recently was using Uphold as well.

I find myself lucky to still have my BTC-stack on Kraken.

14 hours ago, Zedy44 said:

Not your keys not your coins, that it obviously the number one rule for crypto :)

I dont trust Coinbase as a european, for example I rather use bitpanda, they are 500km or so away from me. I use Bitrue to buy csc :P

Edited by Zerp_Legend

10 hours ago, Sukrim said:

If you really want to support XRP, you can/should trade on XRPL and build more/better gateways. ;-)

Well, it's not a zero-sum game (external, third-party exchanges can be instrumental in growing liquidity too), but I agree with @Sukrim on this.  

My hope is that more exchanges, in addition to trading XRP, opt to become gateways on the XRP Dex and issue their counter-party tokens like Bitstamp.  Ultimately, of course, it would be perfect IMO if banks issued their counter-party assets on the XRP Dex.   

I truly don't get why they want to pay more than 7% per year interest on deposits, especially if they don't lock funds or anything else.

When you click on "meet the team" you are met with 2 addresses "around the globe" (in SE Asia) and no team. The whole platform looks a bit like a lottery, not a trading platform, but that might be just a matter of different taste.

Anyways, I'm not convinced personally to deposit money there, but wish them all the best for the future. At least they seem to be one of the few platforms out there that actually try to understand XRPL in depth too instead of just blindly assuming that it is just another blockchain with a single coin on there. Maybe they'll become a gateway some day?