Posted (edited)

"So you're effectively asking me, do I want to overthrow the government?"

I laughed my *ss off.

Really, really good Q&A. Really great questions and really great honest answers. Thanks so much.

I almost said this earlier on the Xumm post, but I'll say it now......things sure do seem to be picking up speed. I can barely keep up with the reading now. You'reΒ a researching and writing machine.

Edited by dr_ed

40 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

things sure do seem to be picking up speed. I can barely keep up with the reading now.

Thanks for reading this latest edition, @dr_ed, and thanks for the encouragement!

And I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment of the pace of news;Β  I remember 2017, and it was nothing like now.Β  But that's a good thing.Β  :yes3:

I read them all @HodorΒ and this one was really good. Β Somehow after a quick perusal of xrpchat daily you seem to find important topics I've missed. Β For example, I didn't catch the XRP ledger decentralization update which is awesome on so many levels. Β Between IIT, Waterloo and the myriad of other world class engineering institutions involved in the XRP ecosystem they continue to build a more robust platform. Β