Mcripple

Ripple is acquiring MoneyGram?

It's certainly possible at this point. In January they almost sold to Ant, which ended up being blocked by the Feds. The stock is trading at $1.55, down from mid $6's a year ago. Given the WU news with Visa, they may be getting desperate and Ripple could get in with a good price knowing that Moneygram's options are limited with this tradewar. 

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Chris_Reeves said:

First off, if this is true, then it's a huge SEC violation centered around insider trading. Be very careful with speculation of a publicly traded company. The stock trading has not been paused for pending news. Moneygram directors have not mentioned anything regarding a potential acquisition.

Way to kill the buzz with all these legitimate facts and stuff.... :spinlol:

Edited by itcdominic
crappy speller

5 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

posted by a known liar 

cc'ing in other known twitter frauds and liars

come on guys, please stop being so gullible, it's intentional lying to pump the price

please block these scummy bearable guy accounts

This. Plus, Ripple likely doesn’t have money to buy MoneyGram. I doubt MG, a public company, is going to accept XRP as payment. 

1 minute ago, KaaKaRmA said:

CryptoHawk is your source? Didn’t this guy fake being at Swell?

he's a known multi-account scammer, has copied other peoples charts & claimed as his own, and just like ToKo231990 / @gordongekko369 / et al is a lying scumbag who hypes every move as a moonshot then conveniently moves on or deletes previous posts and makes up more crap, same story every week 

Posted (edited)

We heard Brad Garlinghouse talk about Ant financial and their plans for the US on stage a few weeks ago together with the CEO of Paypal.

If this is true it smell of politics, global politics. Tradewar is heating up and competition is trying to push in because the internet is borderless.

Ripple suddenly going from being a software company to buying Moneygram - the world second largest remittance provider. That would be crazy.

Simply dont believe it until I see it. Goes against their role of delivering the rails and carts, not what is put in the carts.

Edited by mandelbaum

16 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

posted by a known liar 

cc'ing in other known twitter frauds and liars

come on guys, please stop being so gullible, it's intentional lying to pump the price

please block these scummy bearable guy accounts

Am I a known liar? I wasn’t aware.

rumor could be ******** as I’ve said five times now.

i don’t think it is 

28 minutes ago, Chris_Reeves said:

First off, if this is true, then it's a huge SEC violation centered around insider trading. Be very careful with speculation of a publicly traded company. The stock trading has not been paused for pending news. Moneygram directors have not mentioned anything regarding a potential acquisition.

Do we really expect the SEC to investigate anything?