Mcripple

Ripple is acquiring MoneyGram?

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

They saved us from ourselves....   thank god for that thin red line of negative Nancy reality-pushers that save us all from becoming addicted to hopium.

And they are all here happy to own up to being wrong...

/sarcasm mode off

I am one of those naysayers, and actually do hope I am wrong.

I am fine to cop a tonne of flack for all the sh%t I have posted in recent times. With the optimists laughing at me.

On the flipside, my fat stack will make me wealthy, so will happily laugh along at the ridicule :P

Edited by Guest

I am sorry, but I have to post this.  I usually don't troll in the forum, but @MemberBerry's Tweet from a month ago is too hard to pass up.  :D

In all seriousness, it will be exciting to see how the partial Moneygram/Ripple tieup plays out.

16 minutes ago, Freaky said:

I am one of those naysayers, and actually do hope I am wrong.

I am fine to cop a tonne of flack for all the sh%t I have posted in recent times.

Kudos for backbone.

17 minutes ago, Freaky said:

On the flipside, my fat stack will make me wealthy, so will happily laugh along at the ridicule :P

Yeah I must admit as I occasionally engage you guys who love to crap on hope...   it’s often occurred to me that I can only ‘win’ if XRP does well,   whereas the naysayers can ridicule us all the way to payday then still walk away happy.

It takes all sorts to make a world,  so it’s a good thing to have some healthy debate around the forum.  At times I think both sides go overboard.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Kudos for backbone.

Yeah I must admit as I occasionally engage you guys who love to crap on hope...   it’s often occurred to me that I can only ‘win’ if XRP does well,   whereas the naysayers can ridicule us all the way to payday then still walk away happy.

It takes all sorts to make a world,  so it’s a good thing to have some healthy debate around the forum.  At times I think both sides go overboard.

If you knew me in person, you'd see and understand I don' take this very seriously. It's a forum after all, and people get wound up very easy. I can take as much as I give.

I have been invested in XRP for some time. I think it's healthy to challenge and look at the argument from the other side.

This announcement is BIG for one major reason. Ripple now has the platform to prove that XRP can work on a global scale to it's intended use case.

They NEED to make this work, if not it could spell bad news. Whilst there is lot's of excitement with the announcement. Now starts the hard work of proving the Use Case.

Good luck and if it succeeds we all all make money.

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

season 3 lol GIF

Come on now, i bet you can do better than that !

I think this is a good move. Moneygram has the established infrastructure and customer base all over the globe, but their ongoing financial and management struggles have made them a dirt-cheap (relatively speaking) opportunity to buy into and not need/want to buy outright. 

If Ripple and XRP are successful, talk about a game changer! The whole financial landscape will need to take notice, adapt, adopt, or die. 

Ripple now holds most of the cards to chart their own destiny, particularly if they can convince governments and regulators to get on board. 

True or false, though, I still get annoyed by those who have a need to leak news/rumors early and shout it from the rooftops. There are a great many things in business that are best kept confidential, until the opportune time to announce them. If it’s something nefarious, like fraud or corruption, by all means expose it. Otherwise, let the appropriate party(ies) make the official announcement, whether it’s a business merger or a neighbor’s pregnancy news. 

I see it like here’s 50 million now you have no excuse to not use our network and XRP.  Would like to see about 20 more of these “investments”. Bravo Brad and Ripple.

4 hours ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

tv show lol GIF by Man Of The People with Pat Tomasulo

It looks like she's saying 'We' and I know it. This gif is a lie.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SevenBees said:

It looks like she's saying 'We' and I know it. This gif is a lie.

lol, yeah looks like it indeed.... but they might have put the subtitles there to help with the Walmartian-English translation.

Edited by EcneitapLatnem
disclaimer: I shop at walmart and speak the language fluently.... I use moneygram at walmart.... can't wait for lower fees!