Jump to content

a few user reported their gatehub wallet been hacked and XRP sent to r9do2Ar8k64NxgLD6oJoywaxQhUS57Ck8k


Recommended Posts

Guys, My account been Inactive since 2017 I had 380,000 XRP and the It was transferred on May 31 while I didn't even login at that time. I contacted support they said they cannot help and I certainly believe It's an internal job. and they certain need to compensate us

Stolen money TaxID B026917E762FB9EEEFDEF5C63451E744C2BEE17CEF06D608D9DF12BB9F71E666

Hacker's address

r9do2Ar8k64NxgLD6oJoywaxQhUS57Ck8k 

Which activated by rPdqYddcsJ3Ux26bU2RPvxK92Cfx3GY9Fc Which activated by rhotcWYdfn6qxhVMbPKGDF3XCKqwXar5J4 (Gatehub-hot)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On June 1 we were made aware of a theft of 201,000 XRP (transaction F6E9E1385E11649A6C2F88723A821AF209B54030886539DCEF9DDD00E6446948) and immediately started investigation. It turned out that the acco

Hey all! We are aware of the matter and are looking into it. If anyone has any information please contact us at: security@gatehub.net   GateHub

Reminder: There is no direct evidence pointing to Gatehub being responsible even though it may appear as the most likely scenario right now. Just be careful about jumping to conclusions What you c

18 minutes ago, Hero_Member said:

Maybe Ripple can help us with some info here... @JoelKatz and @nikb

was the r3AthBf5eW4b9ujLoXNHFeeEJsK3PtJDea account imported in Gatehub too? If not, i think we have even bigger problems... 

 

Question to all: Does anyone have a confirmed case of funds being stolen that never touched Gatehub? And what software/hardware generated the wallet in that case?

Would be a vital piece of information to have, we need to know asap who needs to change their keys.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Selective said:

Guys, My account been Inactive since 2017 I had 380,000 XRP and the It was transferred on May 31 while I didn't even login at that time. I contacted support they said they cannot help and I certainly believe It's an internal job. and they certain need to compensate us

Stolen money TaxID B026917E762FB9EEEFDEF5C63451E744C2BEE17CEF06D608D9DF12BB9F71E666

Hacker's address

r9do2Ar8k64NxgLD6oJoywaxQhUS57Ck8k 

Which activated by rPdqYddcsJ3Ux26bU2RPvxK92Cfx3GY9Fc Which activated by rhotcWYdfn6qxhVMbPKGDF3XCKqwXar5J4 (Gatehub-hot)

Oh man... sorry to hear that... please tell me you contacted your local police and have filed a police report!?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I the only one who thinks it is a no-brainer to file a police report if you have funds taken from you?

It seems that many here have found the time to open a new account and state that they have had tens of thousands of dollars taken from them.....

but seem to have no idea how to report to the POLICE!!!! 

WTF is going on here?!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hero_Member said:

And please everyone, don't do anything stupid!!

Yes, despite Gatehub's dismissive emails so far, there's no way that it will stop there, this is getting too big. They've even said that they're investigating, which means that more will come out. Don't give up hope.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, at3n said:

Yes, despite Gatehub's dismissive emails so far, there's no way that it will stop there, this is getting too big. They've even said that they're investigating, which means that more will come out. Don't give up hope.

without a doubt!

And, incase this point has not been driven home as of yet... take a pro-active measure and file a police report with detailed information about what has happened to you in regards to moneys/digital assets/cryptocurrency being taken from you.  

Looking at Gatehub's email regarding the hack, they want people to do this... why wouldn't you?!

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, FlyingFox said:

If you're in the UK, you could try:

https://nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/what-we-do/crime-threats/fraud-and-economic-crime

and

https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/reporting-fraud-and-cyber-crime

Not sure how much they can do about it, but at least they might be more interested in what you have to say than down at the local nick...

I think the biggest point about filing a police report is that it is what Gatehub suggested all recipients of hacked accounts do..... I am beside myself that this is overlooked as it seems beyond obvious..... but then again.... I wouldn't be surprised if I am the crazy one....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EcneitapLatnem said:

I think the biggest point about filing a police report is that it is what Gatehub suggested all recipients of hacked accounts do..... I am beside myself that this is overlooked as it seems beyond obvious..... but then again.... I wouldn't be surprised if I am the crazy one....

Yes file a police report regarding what? It's not our job since It's Internal problem they should do all the work / compensate and Investigate and file a police report In behalf of us!

The losses I believe exceeded 5 million dollars which can be a Class A lawsuit. 

Is there anyway all of the affected people combine a law suit In case we're not compensated by the company? If yes how.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.