• Advertisement

a few user reported their gatehub wallet been hacked and XRP sent to r9do2Ar8k64NxgLD6oJoywaxQhUS57Ck8k

Hello, I've been using coinfirm as well to try to recover my losses they sent me this.

Dear *****,

We are trying to reach other victims of the same fraud in order to collect additional evidence and examine the possibility of filing a class action. If you are aware of any other victims of the same case, please ask them to visit our website www.coinfirm.com/reclaimcrypto and submit their email.

In case of further questions, do not hesitate to contact us or simply leave a comment under your claim.

Team Reclaim Crypto

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On June 1 we were made aware of a theft of 201,000 XRP (transaction F6E9E1385E11649A6C2F88723A821AF209B54030886539DCEF9DDD00E6446948) and immediately started investigation. It turned out that the acco

Reminder: There is no direct evidence pointing to Gatehub being responsible even though it may appear as the most likely scenario right now. Just be careful about jumping to conclusions What you c

Hey all! We are aware of the matter and are looking into it. If anyone has any information please contact us at: security@gatehub.net   GateHub

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Valued Community,

GateHub has been working closely with law enforcement agencies in a number of jurisdictions since the cyber attack in June 2019. We are glad that we are now finally able to offer you an update on the matter.

Please read our official update here: https://gatehub.net/blog/gatehub-update-criminal-proceedings-in-france/

Edited by gatehub
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2020 at 10:45 PM, ShimsXRP said:

@GateHub I emailed Legal - have not heard back, how do we join the suit?

Hi, 

Our legal team has responded to your email. If you have any additional questions, it's best to continue your correspondence with them.

Kind regards, GateHub

• 1 month later...
On 7/11/2020 at 1:45 PM, ShimsXRP said:

@GateHub I emailed Legal - have not heard back, how do we join the suit?

What do you hope to accomplish by talking to their legal team? Their legal team represents their client, Gathub. They don't represent you. I know this because I used to work for corporate counsel of two large companies. We often get a random email or call from someone internally saying that a customer is upset and wants to talk to someone in legal? lmfao Of course I would get tasked with handling that call and letting them vent or, if that didn't work, just tell them they can contact their local bar association for a referral. 

Edited by Panzer_Kitteh
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Most of us here are victims of hackers. All of us were left into oblivion and endless stress while Gatehub was not forthcoming at all.
Until they came back like a Deux Ex Machina. A statement on their website. Then a lawyer paid by them.

So who is the client? Ever thought there is a conflict of interest? What's the price of this "free" service?

As I mentioned earlier, Gatehub Legal told me I'm "free to contact the investigating judge and more generally French authorities".
I was so tired but I did it. Found this company based in Paris: https://www.orwl.fr/

Lawyers specialized in crypto. First online appointment was free. The whole process is not. Fee to be negotiated with them.
A bit like the deal with Hayes Connor. They are very responsive & passionate. Their email is contact@orwl.fr

I hope this will help other victims of this great community. Stay strong & never give up!

My civil case was just officially accepted by the Judge Latournald.