yxxyun

a few user reported their gatehub wallet been hacked and XRP sent to r9do2Ar8k64NxgLD6oJoywaxQhUS57Ck8k

2 minutes ago, Gnosticplayers said:

It will not help anyone you trying to investigate worthless claims and use them against me. Far from that. From my point of you it's been twice that you've been wrong. If you want to replace the work of honest investigators, then go ahead. But I am feeling nothing will be understood or spoken. In this case, right thing to do is to tell me I don't know right from wrong, spare me from prison, but of course I'll still have to pay all of you.

I didn't come to victims & gatehub for this reason. I came at you for the real justice to be served & all people involved to pay. Say how much you want, that I  am at fault. But before saying anything of an ongoing investigation without you being involved, please identify all the people involved. Harder when someone moral come and tell you there's indeed some people involved.

I'll not answer your posts or leave you investigating. You are the kind of person who, after getting an answer from me, will tell that I'm lying again & I'm crazy, but accountable before courts. Nope. Stop posting there now please, or verify your claims please. I'm with you right now. 

Well, if you hired people from HashKiller to crack BCrypt hashes for you, you can't blame them for the hack & theft. Cracking hashes by itself isn't illegal, unless they knew where the hashes came from, is it?

What was the role of other co-conspirators?

4 minutes ago, Milk said:

Well, if you hired people from HashKiller to crack BCrypt hashes for you, you can't blame them for the hack & theft. Cracking hashes by itself isn't illegal, unless they knew where the hashes came from, is it?

What was the role of other co-conspirators?

Once again speculating without knowing the full story.

There's knowing and knowing. There's not knowing. Not knowing but seeing a suspicious hash cracking request, willingly help the new member to crack it & get highly paid for it.

Deleting the post by himself after everything was done.

Receiving huge forum donations and accepting them.

Getting contacted by someone who claims cracking hashes without knowing where they come from is illegal, and getting censored and banned.

Did they know ? Didn't they know ?

They're claiming they didn't know and with people like you, no one will ever know ;)

Unless with them or idiot, I don't know who you are. I think you're clearly trying to save something bad that happened to you & much more persons. 

Call me paranoid, right now. I'm saying the truth and your posts are one more reason to believe it. If you prefer I can also believe you're a stupid person trying to investigate because she wants the full truth spoken, but given the sense you're making, I'll personnally not believe it.

Edited by Gnosticplayers

I am willing to be held accountable later (in the meantime call what I said now a hoax). but in this case I want my conspirator, you know him, to apologize & treat me with respoect and dignity. I gave him the opportunity, it wasn't accepted. I never wanted to be dragged into this but either way I also need to face the truth, for the better or the worst. If I'm not getting it from you, I'll firecely once again, fight to get it otherwise. I still believe in justice and my words are heared

I'm not surrendering myself, not mainly because I want to pay for what I did, but because of your hatefulness, your jealousy & the rest. I want you & all the others involved.

Is Troy hunt, creator of haveIbeenPwned also involved ?

He was not known to be shilling with cybercriminals to get databases (all proven to be linked to gatehub), recently...

I'm almost laughing so hard right now. Please, any investigators reading, I swear I didn't know the whole mess I was dragged into but there might be something. I hope I'll not be wasted or killed I'm worried what will happen now. If you want to make me pay for my lack of silence, you should have told to me what was going on. If you want me to be the only one punished, you will have successfully killed me.

But if you simply want a correct investigation & justice to occur, then you will have to make it happens...

(the attached screens will resume what's happening elsewhere,; Milk was indeed trying to hide what really happened. Do not try to understand more. At this point, only God knows who's really right or wrong. Maybe he'll tell it to me).

Screenshot_16.png

Screenshot_18.png

29 minutes ago, Gnosticplayers said:

Is Troy hunt, creator of haveIbeenPwned also involved ?

He was not known to be shilling with cybercriminals to get databases (all proven to be linked to gatehub), recently...

I'm almost laughing so hard right now. Please, any investigators reading, I swear I didn't know the whole mess I was dragged into but there might be something. I hope I'll not be wasted or killed I'm worried what will happen now. If you want to make me pay for my lack of silence, you should have told to me what was going on. If you want me to be the only one punished, you will have successfully killed me.

But if you simply want a correct investigation & justice to occur, then you will have to make it happens...

(the attached screens will resume what's happening elsewhere,; Milk was indeed trying to hide what really happened. Do not try to understand more. At this point, only God knows who's really right or wrong. Maybe he'll tell it to me).

Screenshot_16.png

Screenshot_18.png

Of course Troy Hunt doesn't have anything to do with this. Seems like you desperately want to drag other people in your mess since you've been doxxed. Until then you enjoyed what you stole. No compassion from me. I'm out of this discussion.

5 minutes ago, Milk said:

Of course Troy Hunt doesn't have anything to do with this. Seems like you desperately want to drag other people in your mess since you've been doxxed. Until then you enjoyed what you stole. No compassion from me. I'm out of this discussion.

But at the final end you were involved and lied to the victims. I didn't. Now justice will be faced the right way for all of us, you, troy, hashkiller, police, fbi, cia,; DHS, trump maybe, who you want.

Keep harassing me and it will be an unfortunate ending, that'll not help gatehub.

7 minutes ago, iLeeT said:

So tl:dr - you got doxxed so now you are doxxing others and you are a bit jelaous you got such a small percentage of the money you stole. Great stuff, crypto world in a nutshell. 

No you just don’t know the whole story make your justice now I am a crass nothing new. Son of a ***** 

2 hours ago, Gnosticplayers said:

No you just don’t know the whole story make your justice now I am a crass nothing new. Son of a ***** 

What’s the point of all this, seriously? So many people trusted an exchange, and you’re publicly stating on this board that you played a part in stealing from many people on this board... No one’s empathizing with you.

4 minutes ago, zerocool said:

What’s the point of all this, seriously? So many people trusted an exchange, and you’re publicly stating on this board that you played a part in stealing from many people on this board... No one’s empathizing with you.

that's what I'm searching. I just want people who are really involved to all be answered if I should pay for what I did equally to them, at least to real justice until the end. Stop trying to make me fear, you're just another narcissit pedophile that thinks is understanding me. If you are not and say it to freely hurt me, and burn me to hell, then do it. And of course **** me more than everyone else, especially whezn your funds I may not even have stolen are back to you thanks to me

Edited by Gnosticplayers