a few user reported their gatehub wallet been hacked and XRP sent to r9do2Ar8k64NxgLD6oJoywaxQhUS57Ck8k

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On June 1 we were made aware of a theft of 201,000 XRP (transaction F6E9E1385E11649A6C2F88723A821AF209B54030886539DCEF9DDD00E6446948) and immediately started investigation. It turned out that the acco

Reminder: There is no direct evidence pointing to Gatehub being responsible even though it may appear as the most likely scenario right now. Just be careful about jumping to conclusions What you c

Hey all! We are aware of the matter and are looking into it. If anyone has any information please contact us at: security@gatehub.net   GateHub

Posted Images

2 hours ago, kanaas said:

Advising all victims to contact Hayes Connor
No wanna sound too optimistic, but something is moving so it seems.

They charge 25% of your funds if they win the case. Crazy :lol:

If we win your claim, we will charge a success fee. This is capped at 25% of any compensation you receive.

53 minutes ago, baggy23 said:

They charge 25% of your funds if they win the case. Crazy :lol:

That success fee can potentially be added to the amount claimed. Additionally no fees will be charged if gatehub compensate individual voluntarily or for funds recovered by the police or other LEA. Success fee  only applies to funds HC directly retrieve on behalf of their clients.

The solicitors have costs including hiring junior and senior (QC) counsel, cyber  asset location retrieval firm  etc, all at financial risk to themselves if the case is unsuccessful. Opponents cost insurance is also taken out of their own account. So unless individuals wish to take all the financial risk themselves, then  utilising a company with a proven track record in this field seems eminently sensible. 

Plus 75% of something is better than 100% of nothing

Edited by Harrryquartz

Yeah, instead of making complains here hoping gatehub will take heed. It's a waste of time. Pay 25% knowing someone will take care of your case and see it through more than worth it. Also if you get back 75% and if XRP moons again you still win big. 

10x of 75% is better than 10x of 0%

Edited by jlripple
Has anyone contacted Hayes Connor? What did the conversation consist of? I believe Gatehub and Hayes Connor are in the same country which is a plus according to my attorney. 

I did and they are very responsive. I would also advise you to report a theft to the police.
Thank You! My manager of my store already reported this to the FBI..     Is it also necessary to report to the local police? 

Guess not. Not familiar with US law but most important might be that you are ‚Äúregistered‚ÄĚ as a victim in case that stolen assets come back by police actions.

there's a lot to read on this thread. in short...my xrp was also stolen without me realizing it until I noticed in my spam emails that there was an attempt to reset my password at gatehub. I notified gatehub and they said they had looked into this and they said that they didn't discover any unusual activity. this is such bullSh*t! the xrp were sent to this address rnA1xwGHC8WE78yYkXkjQcU15mA4Zp88im

I might have to look into contacting this Hayes Connor law firm also

It's been two months with no update from Gatehub .... I've waited long enough... Going to contact Hayes Connor this week which I'm assuming there with be forms to sign but not until my attorney OKs them.

I've been hodling xrp for five ,six years ......  to hell with this .....I er we should not let this ride!