a few user reported their gatehub wallet been hacked and XRP sent to r9do2Ar8k64NxgLD6oJoywaxQhUS57Ck8k

So different customer approach. 

Done with Gatehub.  They’re not the  company customer can trust and do business with . 

If they’ll not refund us, not only sue them but also I’ll post everywhere how they treat customer. Customers don’t need to do business with company like Gatehub. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On June 1 we were made aware of a theft of 201,000 XRP (transaction F6E9E1385E11649A6C2F88723A821AF209B54030886539DCEF9DDD00E6446948) and immediately started investigation. It turned out that the acco

Hey all! We are aware of the matter and are looking into it. If anyone has any information please contact us at: security@gatehub.net   GateHub

Reminder: There is no direct evidence pointing to Gatehub being responsible even though it may appear as the most likely scenario right now. Just be careful about jumping to conclusions What you c

Posted Images

On 6/25/2019 at 10:35 PM, Personology said:

I'm actually surprised on how irresponsible Ripple has been on all this.  They are one of the reasons why we are in this mess with the wallets migration.  You would think they would've stepped in by now since 22 million XRPs are nothing to them.  They are giving away millions to random organizations yet can't even lift a finger to help the community that supported them in the first place.

I think it is a weak response not to say anything here, I am pretty sure they are aware of the hack. So, be open and fair, and let the community know your position in this.

If Ripple is not in a position to comment because of legal consequences, at least they can let us know just that.

I was not hacked, but i sure did believe Gatehub was safe because of the "recommendation" from Ripple....

1 hour ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

Just letting BTC maxis know (obviously disregard if you aren't one) that there is a thread for you to register upon click....

again, no comment necessary if you aren't one....

Who are you referring to? I have not seen anyone mentioning Bitcoin....

36 minutes ago, baggy23 said:

Any update?

There are some high volume REP (Augur) ledger payments coming from Gatehub.?

grafik.png

Total amount 15 REP – looks like xrpcharts is confused about the USD value of REP :)

In other words, they are payments of REP IOU's issued by Gatehub, and apparently xrpcharts think that the USD value per REP is ~38M, rather than ~15.

Edited by Silkjaer

The last update on the Gatehub blow was from June 7th, nearly a month ago.  I am amazed at how little Gatehub is interacting with its customers.  I'm suprised people are still trading on there.  So glad I moved my stash onto a ledger!   Nice work Gatehub...not :-)

Despite the possibilty that Gatehub is actively pursuing a solution behind the curtains, their behaviour and lack of response is beyond disgrace. It seems almost irrelevant at this point whether they will have something to communicate here. 

I do hope that the coordination and groups created by the damaged parties lend more constructive discussions as to the next steps that should be taken. I wish you would be able to challenge this legally and persistently, to the best of your capabilites.

Good luck

It seems apparent by now that gatehub does not intend to compensate the defrauded ones. Although gatehub is (probably) a victim in this situation as well, this is beyond unprofessional.

I suggest that you stop hopeing and start acting. Their handling of the situation speaks for itself. They should have no place in the XRP space anymore.

Edited by JohnS0N