yxxyun

a few user reported their gatehub wallet been hacked and XRP sent to r9do2Ar8k64NxgLD6oJoywaxQhUS57Ck8k

FWIW, I saw today that Gatehub has increased its share capital by USD 2m. It is unclear who bought them atm.

Allotment date was May 24 but it was only registered on June 07. I don't know if they can antedate the transaction and if it has something to do with the hack, but okay, here is 2m more for the victims!

See SH01 doc over here
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09311138/filing-history/MzIzNjYwNTQ4OGFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

37 minutes ago, mrenne said:

FWIW, I saw today that Gatehub has increased its share capital by USD 2m. It is unclear who bought them atm.

Allotment date was May 24 but it was only registered on June 07. I don't know if they can antedate the transaction and if it has something to do with the hack, but okay, here is 2m more for the victims!

See SH01 doc over here
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09311138/filing-history/MzIzNjYwNTQ4OGFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

11k gbp 

okkkk

Soooooo

Gatehub wants you to go from your "ledger" say imported account and shift ripple to their "hosted" accounts.

THEY MEAN, FUND THEM WITH THE XRP THEY CAN'T GET!

If the can get it on your ledger account then, they would not be asking!!!!!!

I used gatehub on the assumption they could not get my ledger key.

They still don't reveal or know exactly how they were hacked....

Run, and take your XRP to your offline wallet.

gatehub say they are expanding to the us and canada this year and they cant even look after the customers they have now .

i would advise anybody to get their funds off gatehub asap , they cant be trusted and have left everybody in the dark .

11 minutes ago, faz said:

gatehub say they are expanding to the us and canada this year and they cant even look after the customers they have now .

i would advise anybody to get their funds off gatehub asap , they cant be trusted and have left everybody in the dark .

How can they do that no news nothing 

12 minutes ago, jlripple said:

How can they do that no news nothing 

have not got a link but seen it on a presentation they gave on youtube a few days ago .

2 hours ago, faz said:

have not got a link but seen it on a presentation they gave on youtube a few days ago .

As in the news about the hack. 

3 hours ago, mrenne said:

What do you mean by that?

The share increase about 1 million but the value in pound sterling about 11000

Not 2 million usd 

@enej hi mr CEO any update on this as your company @gatehub is literally dodging everything you need to do as a company for the affected victims.

June 6 was your last statement (preliminary) and after few weeks still no further statements.

Definitely avoid this company at all cost as this is the treatment you will get from them in situations that they are at fault.

8 hours ago, jlripple said:

The share increase about 1 million but the value in pound sterling about 11000

Not 2 million usd 

They allotted 112,832 shares for a total of 2,048,980 USD:

71,300 shares x 20 USD

41,532 shares x 15 USD

You mean the nominal value, which is 1,128 GBP and is only a number for the books