[VIDEO] Ripple Backed Banking App!

How would that work without a bank ? 

My understanding is that you need to connect to a gateway which then stores the currencies for you which then shows up in your wallet. That would mean that you need to trust your gateway as much as your traditional bank.

Edited by crypto2libertas

Opinions are like A**Holes everybody has one! With that said nice video, really never understood how people complain about how someone presents information that is already readily available for them to research and form their own thoughts on.  Nice Vid @dreventures!!  Even though I have read upon all that you discussed previously I appreciate you and the others who give us the info without the fluff because hey somedays I don't feel like researching this and then I see a nice Vid that has the leg work done for me minus the shout outs and wild hair up the a$$ predictions, just the facts.

12 hours ago, Tyvole said:

Just a suggestion, every video should have sources for information that you present, so you have it backed up. In description ;) I love that @Hodor does this on his articles. Makes it look 1000000x times  more professional.

i will indeed start doing that! thank you for the suggestion 

9 hours ago, RikkiTikki said:

Opinions are like A**Holes everybody has one! With that said nice video, really never understood how people complain about how someone presents information that is already readily available for them to research and form their own thoughts on.  Nice Vid @dreventures!!  Even though I have read upon all that you discussed previously I appreciate you and the others who give us the info without the fluff because hey somedays I don't feel like researching this and then I see a nice Vid that has the leg work done for me minus the shout outs and wild hair up the a$$ predictions, just the facts.

Really appreciate the support :) i know a lot of my viewers are XRP vets and most of the time already read the article but as you said sometimes we feel like just listening a vid in the background to get up to date, thats why i try my best to eliminate all the typical shoutouts and unnecessary info out, just a quick layout of the fact as you'd see in a news channel.  Once again thank you for all the support you and everyone in this community have given me throughout the years, i'm very grateful for it :)