BarryPotter

Life after xrp

Posted (edited)

So, we have hit our price point and now we all have 5 million after paying our taxes.

where are we investing that money to ensure we never need to work again?

what do you intend to do with your new found wealth? 

for me, it would be a few houses to bring in the same salary I’m on now. (1mil)

A new house at 1 million so I know I always have a mil locked up.

Invest 2million at 3% for my yearly holidays, trips and living a higher standard  lifestyle.

Then tie up the final million at a higher rate interest for longer period of time.

I would then try get my golf handicap down to scratch.

Nothing overly extravagant really, just a nice lifestyle with good food, good drink,  good holidays and lots of golf.

Edited by BarryPotter
Horrendous spelling

With or without XRP, I think my company will ensure I can retire at 45 (in four years) if I want to. If I get rich from XRP, I will definitely be playing golf a lot and be as little involved in my company as I absolutely have to. 

I'll probably drink myself to death before that happens, though :D

10 minutes ago, MemberBerry said:

So XRP failed, we didnt de-risk our assets. The sec called it a security and everyone was forced by law and regulators to sell because it was illegal. 

Cope how? 

Work for a few years, save up, move to some asian country, start a restaurant, manage the restaurant and relax, death

12 minutes ago, MemberBerry said:

So XRP failed, we didnt de-risk our assets. The sec called it a security and everyone was forced by law and regulators to sell because it was illegal. 

Cope how? 

Never going to happen though is it

3 minutes ago, Sirbergan said:

With or without XRP, I think my company will ensure I can retire at 45 (in four years) if I want to. If I get rich from XRP, I will definitely be playing golf a lot and be as little involved in my company as I absolutely have to. 

I'll probably drink myself to death before that happens, though :D

Always good to have a back up, majority of us do so I don’t know why MemberBerry 🛎🔚 brings his negativity into every success post about xrp. 

Good luck with business and here’s a beer to us getting to scratch 🍻

Posted (edited)

Hold on, 36, 37, 38, 39... 

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, BarryPotter said:

So, we have hit our price point and now we all have 5 million after paying our taxes.

Invest 2million at 3% for my yearly holidays, trips and living a higher standard  lifestyle.

Then tie up the final million at a higher rate interest for longer period of time.

Nothing overly extravagant really, just a nice lifestyle with good food, good drink,  good holidays and lots of golf.

$5mil after taxes? Hmm..

$1mil invested back into family business to pay off mom and dads mortgage and give the business a fun influx of capital for tooling etc.
$1mil given to a financial adviser I know and trust who I believe could do much better with it than me.
$2mil to invest in income producing real estate
$1/2mil to spend on paying off mortgage, build garage, and fill garage.
$1/2mil maybe for charitable foundation and working on homeless situation in my area.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, BarryPotter said:

How did you know 5M after taxes was my goal. Hehehe. Great minds think alike. 

I own a lot of houses. I would like just one more nice one, in St John. That's around a  million right now, but with climate change the market is falling. Time is on my side, except I'm not getting any younger. I could AirBnB it to pay for most of it  if the hurricanes left St. John alone. I could buy it now, but it would be wasteful and my wife hates it when I bring home a new mortgage without discussing it first. She worries.

If you make a mil now, after taxes,  I'm sure your lifestyle is not too bad, and although I make a bit less, I live a very nice lifestyle already. I also have an excellent job, but I'd like for it to become optional. Wen XRP moon I'm there. I might sell my practice and net another windfall if that happens.

I'd buy that sailboat I've been shopping for for the last ten years. I could buy that now too, but I'd feel guilty. If I cashed out at that fine level I would not bat an eye. I'd do it  the next month. Just a matter of a little shopping around to find the right deal. I'd invite Bob Way to help me sail the boat from Houston down to Corpus. He's such nice guy, and I think he likes to sail.

Edited by dr_ed

3 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

How did you know 5M after taxes was my goal. Hehehe. Great minds think alike. 

I own a lot of houses. I would like just one more nice one, in St John. That's around a  million right now, but with climate change the market is falling. Time is on my side, except I'm not getting any younger. I could AirBnB it to pay for most of if the hurricanes left St. John alone. I could buy it now, but it would be wasteful and my wife hates it when I bring home a new mortgage without discussing it first. She worries.

If you make a mil now, after taxes,  I'm sure your lifestyle is not too bad, and although I make a bit less, I live a very nice lifestyle already. I also have an excellent job, but I'd like for it to become optional. Wen XRP moon I'm there. I might sell my practice and net another windfall if that happens.

I'd buy that sailboat I've been shopping for for the last ten years. I could buy that now too, but I'd feel guilty. If I cashed out at that fine level I would not bat an eye. I'd do it  the next month. Just a matter of a little shopping around to find the right deal. I'd invite Bob Way to help me sail the boat from Houston down to Corpus. He's such nice guy, and I think he likes to sail.

I make absolutely nowhere near a mill 😂 

congrats on the already successful life you have made for yourself, hopefully xrp can get me too where you are currently 👍

Cocke and hookers. In both cases.