musclehog

2019 and 2020 Price speculation / Bull run

One of these days people will realize that Ripple not only has the power to sell XRP into the market, they are able to LIMIT the supply as well.

If the biggest stakeholders thought it  made sense to do so, they might burn a great deal of XRP without much sacrifice, imho. It probably won't ever be necessary, but I don't think it's an idea that gets much discussion. Feel free to explain why it couldn't happen, if you have an opinion about this.

The low price is about uncertainty....OTC sales, big supply compared to most coins, lack of valuation metrics for a new currency, etc, etc. We are arriving at price by a very old process known as supply and demand. No shortcuts available. Many ways to be wrong on the low side and on the high side, as far as predicting future price action.

FOMO for cryptos in general is about to go off-the-scale, and that (I think) will make every beleaguered XRP hodlr whole and give a decent ROI for early believers, perhaps before the questions around adoption are even close to being answered.

10 hours ago, dr_ed said:

One of these days people will realize that Ripple not only has the power to sell XRP into the market, they are able to LIMIT the supply as well.

They also have the warchest of cash to buy up XRP on exchanges to drive the price through the roof - if they wanted that higher price for extra liquidity on xRapid. I think this is the period of time that XRP is being bought up by Ripple partners at low cost. There will come a time when this restraint is broken - when the main participants are loaded up on XRP at sub $1.

11 hours ago, dr_ed said:

FOMO for cryptos in general is about to go off-the-scale, and that (I think) will make every beleaguered XRP hodlr whole and give a decent ROI for early believers, perhaps before the questions around adoption are even close to being answered.

Great call Ed , I think we're in the money soon 

stripping damon wayans jr GIF 

very poor performance of xrp. Being top 3 coin it should fly high with everything else, but for some mysterious reason it cant even break 0.47 from 0.28 low, when other coins moving high without  any  major  resistance. Any ideas why is this happening ?

4 hours ago, ripple37 said:

very poor performance of xrp. Being top 3 coin it should fly high with everything else, but for some mysterious reason it cant even break 0.47 from 0.28 low, when other coins moving high without  any  major  resistance. Any ideas why is this happening ?

Because you haven't sold your bags in frustration.  The yoctosecond you sell your bags, XRP will be $10 ! :D

7 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Because you haven't sold your bags in frustration.  The yoctosecond you sell your bags, XRP will be $10 ! :D

its always like that. I asked pretty serious question but since there is no comfortable answer somebody has to post some joke .  Of all coins xrp  imho has most potencial and yet  such poor price increase. 

21 minutes ago, ripple37 said:

its always like that. I asked pretty serious question but since there is no comfortable answer somebody has to post some joke .  Of all coins xrp  imho has most potencial and yet  such poor price increase. 

Yes and yes :drinks: 2022 

i mean its number 3 in the list. Literally one line away from Bitcoin. Forget all the good stuff ripple is making. Just that number 3 in the list should push this coin up , but its not moving. So either ppl dont want to buy it ( why would they  when its in top 3) , or somebody is selling huge ammounts. And who that can be ???

8 minutes ago, ripple37 said:

So either ppl dont want to buy it ( why would they  when its in top 3) , or somebody is selling huge ammounts. And who that can be ???

I don’t know how much you know about this market...  but your questions seem to indicate you have a fair bit more research to do.

Your starting premise that people should love it because it’s top 3 is wildly wrong I’m afraid.  XRP is the most hated coin in the market.  It has haters actively working against it at every opportunity.  That’s slowly changing but it’s still true.

And your false binary logic about only two options is another giveaway that you need to do more research.  If it’s not going up there can be many more than just your two stated reasons.

Posted (edited)

then write those reasons. and dont forget to write why ****** coins like bitcoin sv are going up at the same time .

added: what haters ,ppl in internet forums ?contrary to this there are bunch of good news about ripple every day . All around the world. in The news. and nada.

Edited by ripple37

43 minutes ago, ripple37 said:

then write those reasons. and dont forget to write why ****** coins like bitcoin sv are going up at the same time .

added: what haters ,ppl in internet forums ?contrary to this there are bunch of good news about ripple every day . All around the world. in The news. and nada.

Look...  I’m sorry....  I’ve written reams on this forum about all that stuff...  I can’t be bothered writing it again.  The purpose of my post was to suggest to you to do some more reading.