musclehog

2019 and 2020 Price speculation / Bull run

Dont make anymore price prediction for crypto or for xrp token . Last time all expert make prediction for btc last year end of year 2018 btc on 50k and the bearguy his predition for xrp end of year 2018 was 589 usd . Let us hope how much we gain on this year from xrp token. 😀😀😀

Posted (edited)
On 6/1/2019 at 10:48 PM, Truckdriver said:

We sure did , im guessing we might even have a few more , the search bar is hardly used nowadays,  to some it might seem like an original idea. It is interesting to gauge people's emotion with their guesstimate on price or probably in their mind some well thought out T.A. I simply just use this method , it's just got a good chance as any to be accurate. :)

rock paper scissors GIF by NETFLIX

Always those lesbians :) 

I like!

On topic: There's something going on so I wouldn't be surprised if XRP would hit 5$ some time this year

Edited by Nihilist

I think no man or woman can predict the true possible price of XRP in the future. For we have reached €3 with a rather smaller group, compared to all the current hype and possible (big investors) that are willing to invest in Ripple. You see coins like BTC2 gain 2000% in one day. It all depends what the market does, and the thing is, no person knows what the market does, for everyone is anonymous. 

My strategy: Invest in Ripple and hold on to it as long as it stays above 0,20.

I don't invest in % increase or %decrease, but in the opportunity to earn millions with thousands. 

Kind Regards the Rippler.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Paramas said:

I think no man or woman can predict the true possible price of XRP in the future. For we have reached €3 with a rather smaller group, compared to all the current hype and possible (big investors) that are willing to invest in Ripple. You see coins like BTC2 gain 2000% in one day. It all depends what the market does, and the thing is, no person knows what the market does, for everyone is anonymous. 

My strategy: Invest in Ripple and hold on to it as long as it stays above 0,20.

I don't invest in % increase or %decrease, but in the opportunity to earn millions with thousands. 

Kind Regards the Rippler.

Yes this is my view too.  I am not watching other coins with any jealousy.  Just XRP because it has uniquely positioned itself to be the international bridge currency of the future and their plan seems to be faultless and way out ahead of all the opposition..

I think there is a pattern in the pricing which has been repeating itself over the last few months.  It has happened again this last few days.  XRP starts a run, it stops, crashes a little and other coins come up and overtake.  Maybe I am imagining this, but it seems to fit in with Galgitron's hypothesis that Whales are cashing out of BTC into dollars through XRP.  Maybe someone with experience could comment if this would cause this pattern of activity?

Whatever the reason for lag in price gain in XRP I do not really care. Low entry prices are good for me in the long view.  I believe in the destination and I believe that by staying still I will end up with a pile of money (millions) in return for my investment, and that is what it is about for me.

I shouldn't predict prices, but I have to admit I think XRP will hit quickly tens of dollars when the BTC whale activity is smothered by investment from new investors coming in to buy XRP.  I have no idea when this will happen, but I do not mind waiting.

Edited by Julian_Williams

27 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Yes this is my view too.  I am not watching other coins with any jealousy.  Just XRP because it has uniquely positioned itself to be the international bridge currency of the future and their plan seems to be faultless and way out ahead of all the opposition..

I think there is a pattern in the pricing which has been repeating itself over the last few months.  It has happened again this last few days.  XRP starts a run, it stops, crashes a little and other coins come up and overtake.  Maybe I am imagining this, but it seems to fit in with Galgitron's hypothesis that Whales are cashing out of BTC into dollars through XRP.  Maybe someone with experience could comment if this would cause this pattern of activity?

Whatever the reason for lag in price gain in XRP I do not really care. Low entry prices are good for me in the long view.  I believe in the destination and I believe that by staying still I will end up with a pile of money (millions) in return for my investment, and that is what it is about for me.

I shouldn't predict prices, but I have to admit I think XRP will hit quickly tens of dollars when the BTC whale activity is smothered by investment from new investors coming in to buy XRP.  I have no idea when this will happen, but I do not mind waiting.

Indeed, and too many people worry  about quick results. If I leave my money on the bank I get 0,04% interest. I'd rather get some experience with investing/trading and date with a (possible) leading market. 

- Look around you, how many friends/family ACTUALLY invest in crypto? Many talk about it, but few really enter the market. Keep in mind that you are always a step ahead for atleast daring to invest. - 

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Paramas said:

Indeed, and too many people worry  about quick results. If I leave my money on the bank I get 0,04% interest. I'd rather get some experience with investing/trading and date with a (possible) leading market. 

- Look around you, how many friends/family ACTUALLY invest in crypto? Many talk about it, but few really enter the market. Keep in mind that you are always a step ahead for atleast daring to invest. - 

The biggest lesson people have to learn is to start.  Dreams never come true if you are unwilling to start.

Edited by Julian_Williams

On 5/31/2019 at 6:03 PM, vrippled said:

Realistically,

$2 - $5 by end of 2019

$15 - $50 by end of 2020

You don't know. It could hit €20 in 1 hour if a big bank invests in XRP. Or if Bill Gates thinks it is smart to pump (random amount) 200 mil in XRP. We literally don't know. All we can do is wait, observe and making sure we all hold dem coins!

10 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

The biggest lesson people have to learn is to start.  Dreams never come true if you are unwilling to start.

A saying from my childhood - "Once begun it's halfway done" I've found it to be inevitably true...

Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2019 at 3:32 AM, Cesar1810 said:

Yes, it is the beginning of a gigantic bullfight.

in a year and a half I see it at $ 400

do not get angry. is what I believe

Hodl

Why do you call this a bullfight? All coins dropped and hang in steady now. Nothing happend, prices dropped and are steady now. Many people talk about "bull runs"... Summer 2018 was a proper and clean 420 noscope. Call it a "bull run" when Ripple is above €1,50 again. 

- My honest opinion -

Edited by Paramas
Vocab

EOY 2019: 0.80 

EOY 2020: 1.20

Overall, I think XRP will be remembered as a failure because of slow integration by banks. Banks will start to become less relevant in the next 10 to 20 years, and their decline will be attributed to their slow rate of digital asset adoption. By the time, banks realize that they shouldn't have been dragging their feet, it will be too late. In the ensuing panic, they will try to enact laws against cryptocurrency, which will fail. 

By 2030,  Eri from Tokyo will switch to covering Sumo and Japanese food full-time on her YouTube channel. Climate change will shrink the remittance market as millions of people perish in the third world from water scarcity and unbearable heat waves. Cryptocurrency will have evolved into something we haven't imagined yet, and David Schwartz will look like a genius for selling early to reduce risk.  

On 5/30/2019 at 6:28 PM, musclehog said:

Some people like it some hate it. Price predictions

What is your genuine and I mean actually what you think, not smart ass answers is the 2019 and 2020 (both eoy and hight) predictions through the year. You can write 589 or .30c but it is not adding to the conversation. Its become tiresome (some would say price predictions are tiresome but this is a price speculation thread). 

Some people said xrp will never hit a dollar let alone 10 cents. 

So where do you see xrp heading in the next year and half? 

Is this officially now a bull run? 

If nothing changes in the market then we continue to up to like... $.63 by end of year.
However if the market proves to still be able to fuel epic parabolic raises then I think we can see anything from $8-25 this year (followed by an epic crash)
At some point, should actual utility kick in... $5 jumps will be easy. It just depends on the scale of the utility. XRP could easily go over $500+ if it were truly used on a global scale in all the ways that it's capable.