Posted (edited)

The hiring of Breanne Madigan is very noteworthy. I've thought for a while that the Giant Squid could be a powerful ally of Ripple. They have SO much clout in this world, and they are very inbred (in that NY-Connecticut WASP'y sort of way).

And it's obviously a win/win if GS gets into the crypto world in a big way, which they no doubt will.

Edited by dr_ed

Very well done.  I impressed at your ability to communicate a very news worthy article.  It will not be long before XRP becomes a major news event.  When it does the main-stream media (MSM) will seek out talent to be the voice of the technology.....Do not be surprised if one day MSM reaches out to you for your views and opinions.

Get ready people, the world is watching.    

Posted (edited)

You're truly amazing @Hodor I don't know how you keep ahead of all these developments, but you always do! :D 

In relationship to this-

"From the start, the CEO, Curis Wang, has consistently recognized the overwhelming force of XRP fans, and immediately took steps to make XRP one of his exchange's base currencies.   In addition, he's added promotions and deals along the way, including a very popular program whereby Bitrue provides interest payments for those that choose to store their XRP balances on the exchange."

Me- Cryptocurrency exchange Binance has partnered with Cred:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-lending-platform-cred-to-migrate-tokens-to-binance-mainnet-in-new-partnership

Crypto Lending Platform Cred to Migrate Tokens to Binance Mainnet in New Partnership

By Ana Alexandre

"Major crypto exchange Binance has partnered with decentralized crypto lending platform Cred to bring its services to the Binance ecosystem, according to a press release published on May 29."

"California-based Cred is a licensed lender and a founding member of the Universal Protocol Alliance, a coalition of cryptocurrency and blockchain firms. Cred is backed by industry leaders such as Binance Labs, Arrington XRP Capital, Blocktower, and FBG Capital."

"Last October, Big Four auditing firm PricewaterhouseCoopers partnered with Cred to provide tech expertise in the launch of their U.S. dollar-backed stablecoin. The professional services firm then claimed that the new partnership intended to boost the U.S. dollar-pegged cryptocurrency market by bringing more trust to investors."

https://www.mycred.io/

"The trusted way to earn and borrow in the token economy"

Edited by GiddyUp
sp

1 hour ago, GiddyUp said:

"Major crypto exchange Binance has partnered with decentralized crypto lending platform Cred to bring its services to the Binance ecosystem, according to a press release published on May 29." 

Ahhh!   Now I see a connection. 

Michael Arrington is one of the vocal investors behind Cred (https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181108005269/en/Cred-Secures-50-Million-Global-Credit-Facility#.W-RCNCaThqQ.twitter), and he is friends with CZ. 

Thanks for the info; I didn't know Binance was offering that service.  Now it's Nexo and Binance ... I wonder if Arrington is going to try and expand it even further.  Binance is a huge win for Cred.  Good for Michael Arrington!  :JC_doubleup: 

Great read again thanks @Hodor , 

https://www.coindesk.com/secs-hinman-says-some-icos-may-be-eligible-for-no-action-relief?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=coindesk&utm_term&utm_content&utm_campaign=Organic &amp&__twitter_impression=true ,(IF) it becomes public Ripple receives this no action letter , fomo will become more prevalent.  

"The hiring of Breanne Madigan prompted headlines across both mainstream and crypto news media in the past week, and no wonder;  the Goldman Sachs veteran has reportedly handled over a trillion dollars' worth of assets for clients of her former employer." Wow the team justs gets stronger,  soon Ripple won't be seeking these amazing people,  they will be knocking at Ripples door if they're not doing that already. 

"Interledger For The Win" love that summary. We are witnessing something great , if you step back and not be price focused like so many people are , it truly is magnificent ......... ok can't help it , wen moon :spinlol: 

Like I said to you months ago , your blogs will be used as point of reference and research:drinks:cheers Crypto Warrior.