Posted (edited)

Cred released 175 million of their LBA that was not in circulation into circulation, ~2million USD, since my last post back in mid April.

Cred also added two high-profile executives, Daniel Goldstein and Bethany De Lude, to its leadership team recently.  Goldstein served as the vice president of digital engineering at Western Union. De Lude joined PricewaterhouseCoopers senior manager in the late 90s with nearly a decade of experience at the U.S. NSA. From 2010 until 2019, she had a leadership role at the Federal Judiciary where she worked on building a modernized security framework. 

I still have a a lot of catching up to do. There were a few wallet/exchange partnerships announced. 

current price: $0.0118

current CS: 838,749,675 (175 million up) (edit: left the old value in)

Edited by Mitty

On 6/28/2020 at 3:07 PM, Mitty said:

Cred released 175 million of their LBA that was not in circulation into circulation, ~2million USD, since my last post back in mid April.

Cred also added two high-profile executives, Daniel Goldstein and Bethany De Lude, to its leadership team recently.  Goldstein served as the vice president of digital engineering at Western Union. De Lude joined PricewaterhouseCoopers senior manager in the late 90s with nearly a decade of experience at the U.S. NSA. From 2010 until 2019, she had a leadership role at the Federal Judiciary where she worked on building a modernized security framework. 

I still have a a lot of catching up to do. There were a few wallet/exchange partnerships announced. 

current price: $0.0118

current CS: 838,749,675 (175 million up) (edit: left the old value in)

thanks for keeping us up to date , really appreciated.

Caught up on the telegram chat. Not a lot of new info there. Of note one thing that i thought was worth sharing was a comment Dan Schatt made in the AMA on May 21st.

"Dan any chance to include other metals, like silver or palladium?"

Dan Schatt: “ahh, something big is brewing there as well 🙂 All I can say at this point -- keep a lookout, we've got some interesting opportunities to support tokens backed by precious metals, backed by the governement...will keep you posted”

AMA format has changed again and is now a collection of questions via form responded to via video. See the link below for the june 29th AMA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECyLfuenO7o&feature=youtu.be

This address seems to be the ETH wallet Cred disburses LBA from. 0x3D3Aa14311f36dAB5C5b83fC7f6668bad7831d9E

An article from May 5th 

https://mycred.io/blog/cred-updates/

Also Dan stated somewhere in my reading that Creds merchant solution has had to be pushed back in its plans due to covid. Not that we know what the plans are.

current price: $0.0156

current CS: 838,749,675 (unchanged)

8 hours ago, GreenThumb said:

In the recent past (2-3 weeks ago), the volume for LBA has significantly increased.  Any thoughts on why the sudden uptick? 

When a token has is low volume and devoid of use case, it makes it a perfect choice for pump and dump schemes