Why XRP will NOT succeed

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are so clueless.

Hi. Many people like to predict 5 dollar XRP or even 10 dollar XRP. But this people will NEVER tell you the truth.  It cost you 20 XRP to create an account and back in 2015 2016 2017 it costed betwe

Calling other users noobs while actually being a clueless noob yourself is not the best way to start a dialog to improve your knowledge. Here are the two things you need to know: 1. the acco

Posted Images

Just now, yxxyun said:

The more account, the more RAM needed to running a node, now recommended 32G RAM to run a node, the more RAM means the less people can run node and the less decentralization 

So what?  The larger anything gets, the more resources you need!  That doesn't affect decentralisation.  Without increased use of the XRP ledger, there would be no need to decentralise because it wouldn't be in serious use anyway!

@Anton I'm currently okay w/ 20 xrp. I've even activated a few others' accounts to help them offset the cost. 

If you are so truly disturbed by the 20 xrp reserve, not to mention 5 xrp per trustline, you should become a validator and vote for a lower reserve. 

I understand you don't agree with the current policy for whatever reason.

I don't agree with your behavior. However, as I'm a member of the xrp community my offer stands for 24 hours. DM me your wallet address and I will offset your cost of an address. I can't vote as I'm not running a validator but offsetting your cost it's the least I can do as a fellow holder. 

Edited by Guest
3 minutes ago, FlyingFox said:

So what?  The larger anything gets, the more resources you need!  That doesn't affect decentralisation.  Without increased use of the XRP ledger, there would be no need to decentralise because it wouldn't be in serious use anyway!

so why not reduce the reserve to encourage more account ?

19 minutes ago, yxxyun said:

Ripple didn't want to reduce the reserve,  because XRP ledger can't handle much more account so Ripple want slowdown the increases rate of account number . You need to wait the "DeleteAccount " feature enabled on XRP ledger,  then ripple maybe allow to reduce the reserve. 

Thanks for the answer. When will they add the code *DeleteAccount* ?  :)

Just now, EcneitapLatnem said:

what is the trigger word? btc realize decentralized banks. appreciate anton value. expectation less value.

understand exiting scam. donation. giggity. 

Not sure i understand you. 
Most 99% of us.. bought xrp to sell it for a higher value. Just like other coins.