Anton

Why XRP will NOT succeed

4 minutes ago, Rabbit_Kick_Club said:

I guess that's how democracy works - everyone is free to choose who to trust, follow, etc.

When @ Anton submit his proposal, everyone in this community is laugh him, defend for ripple’s decision, I didn't see any democracy

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, yxxyun said:

When @ Anton submit his proposal, everyone in this community is laugh him, defend for ripple’s decision, I didn't see any democracy 

How is that not democracy? In a democracy people are free to defend or support other's decisions. It seems like you think a democracy involves people doing what you think they should do, instead of letting them choose for themselves.

Anyhow, this conversation seems fairly pointless to me. I told you my opinion on the wallet reserve and enabling amendments. You haven't presented a single compelling reason for me to change my views, you just keep complaining that people aren't doing what you want :wacko3:

On that note, I'm off to bed. Nighty night.

Edited by Rabbit_Kick_Club

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Rabbit_Kick_Club said:

How is that not democracy? In a democracy people are free to defend or support other's decisions. It seems like you think a democracy involves people doing what you think they should do, instead of letting them choose for themselves.

This is just like China, even in China not everyone support CPC. Seems in this community everyone is support ripple. there is no space for disagreement, you will be called FUDer 

Edited by yxxyun

18 hours ago, Anton said:

Please answer instead of being a troll. 
When someone tells the truth.. the XRP army will attack him, why? 

Just answer.. or move along

Anton, this will truly blow your mind: it's possible for validating nodes to vote for a lower minimum reserve for XRP wallets!

So if XRP is $10 per XRP, then it could be voted that the minimum reserve becomes just 3 XRP or even 2 XRP, or 1 XRP!

I know, incredible. 

See here :-

https://developers.ripple.com/reserves.html

Changing the Reserve Requirements

The XRP Ledger has a mechanism to adjust the reserve requirements for long-term changes in the value of XRP. Any changes have to be approved by the consensus process. See Fee Voting for more information.

18 hours ago, Anton said:

i most ask you.. are you a coder? If not.. why are you wasting my time?
Am not going to pull out the specific code for you LOL!.. Go an read the code or don't wast my time please

Lies. Validators are not paid in XRP.  We need an a$$hole emoticon because you really are one and I want to express that you are one.  You're an a$$hole because you don't listen to people here, outright lie, and are happy to troll and waste people's time.  When your comments are scrutinised, you present zero evidence (because you are a liar).  You're not here to learn, but to wind people up.  I'm happy to agree with criticism of the XRP ecosystem if it's valid (and have done in the past), but it's obvious that at best, you are stubbornly refusing to learn anything here, and at worst, you're deliberately trolling this forum with outright lies.

46 minutes ago, yxxyun said:

Seems in this community everyone is support ripple.

This is a forum which is focused on xrp and Ripple. One should expect to find the majority of members are supportive of xrp and Ripple. 

When you go to a baseball game, do you argue with other visitors about how great tennis is? And how exactly would you expect to be looked upon? 

Just now, LordVetinari said:

This is a forum which is focused on xrp and Ripple. One should expect to find the majority of members are supportive of xrp and Ripple. 

When you go to a baseball game, do you argue with other visitors about how great tennis is? And how exactly would you expect to be looked upon? 

this is XRPChat, you are welcome to forum.ripple.com

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, yxxyun said:

stellar and XRP, similar and both have its advantages,  compare them it's necessary. 

Ripple and XRP have even more in the common. Perhaps that's why Ripple is discussed so frequently here. 

There is a sub-forum for discussing Stellar and other coins and token here on xrpchat.

I've found this forum to be very understanding and a place where one can pretty much discuss anything. How one is treated by others greatly depends on whether it's in the correct category and how one words their comments.

Edited by Guest

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

Ripple and XRP have even more in the common. Perhaps that's why Ripple is discussed so frequently here. 

There is a sub-forum for discussing Stellar and other coins and token here on xrpchat.

I've found this forum to be very understanding and a place where one can pretty much discuss anything. How one is treated by others greatly depends on whether it's in the correct category and how one words their comments.

for "delete account " as a example,  also nikb said he didn't reference stellar 's implement,  but this is very similar to stellar 's account merge.  these solutions have different, yes, but not much. I didn't think this is a problem as I said they both have its advantages and I'm glad to see they are learning from each other.  stellar have inflation but also considering to stop inflation, which means  XRP is right here.

Not only stellar,there are good features on the other coins like: https://github.com/ripple/rippled/issues/2709  https://github.com/ripple/rippled/issues/2708

Edited by yxxyun

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Rabbit_Kick_Club said:

Anyhow, this conversation seems fairly pointless to me. I told you my opinion on the wallet reserve and enabling amendments. You haven't presented a single compelling reason for me to change my views, you just keep complaining that people aren't doing what you want :wacko3:

On that note, I'm off to bed. Nighty night.

Thank you for the information on being a validator/node and the voting process.

I think your effort is wasted on yxxyun and your analysis on how he perceives democracy might not be far from the truth. 

He just has an other opinion on whats right for the xrp ecosystem, and thats fine as long as he and his thinking are not majority. Which is my opinion ofcourse.

Ps. Funny how Anton is quiet all of a sudden after he has been caught lying and yxxyun goes on if nothing happened, defending the lower reserve while there are 30 pages of trying without convincing a single person.

Edited by Caracappa