Why XRP will NOT succeed

Anton

2 minutes ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

Ok, just got to work... I have 9 hours to kill... where were we?

This guy... @EcneitapLatnem...

Sneaky funny...

I’ve only been a member since March, but your posts tend to be some of my favorite to read (not necessarily this particular post, but a majority of them). Thank you for your contributions!

1 hour ago, Joeymc13 said:

This guy... @EcneitapLatnem...

Sneaky funny...

I’ve only been a member since March, but your posts tend to be some of my favorite to read (not necessarily this particular post, but a majority of them). Thank you for your contributions!

I've read the majority of posts that have been in this chat for the past couple of years.... 

and this one is the best!

Edited by EcneitapLatnem
print... cut to size.... apply to fridge with best/favorite household magnet.

Anton is my new favorite XRPCHAT member. Your inability to truly understand something you invested in more than a year ago might be a sign XRP is truly about to go for mainstream adoption.

Anton is the first of many to come.

So, if you don't have the patience to calm them and their Mexican roid rage down so they can properly assimilate FUD fighting info old timers have gathered since December 2013, I strongly suggest you avoid the mountain of similar threads to be created in the months to come.

You're welcome everyone.

Edited by Harfang