Anton

Why XRP will NOT succeed

7 hours ago, Anton said:

Validators make XRP when you make the account. 
Didn't you know this? 

So many like to talk about xrp.. but so few read the code?!?!?! hmm..  nice

Ummmm.... I run a validator, I haven't made a dime.  Can you please send me the 20 xrp per address that you owe me?  K. Thx.

5 hours ago, Anton said:

Hi.
Many people like to predict 5 dollar XRP or even 10 dollar XRP. But this people will NEVER tell you the truth. 
It cost you 20 XRP to create an account and back in 2015 2016 2017 it costed between 15-20 cent to create an account.. And now its costing 8+ dollar.

IF XRP goes up to 5 dollars.. This means 20XRP x 5Dollar = 100 dollar for an account.
And every time you need to create an new account, its going to take another 20XRP for that other account.. Ledger/exchange/Coinbase  (will need new accounts).

What about 10 dollar XRP or 50 dollars ?? How much will the account cost then, 200 dollars !?!?!?!

XRP noobs answer.. The cost of an XRP account is 20XRP and thats because they don't want spam on their network. 
But back in the days they where avoiding the spam with 15-20 cent XRP accounts, why can't they do the same thing again?

And no one is calling this out... instead everyone is shilling XRP without even understanding it. 

Lets all talk about this FLAW before we let our friends and families buy XRP. 

Because i had the same problem.. My friends spent 50 dollars on xrp and lost 8 dollars x 2 and he is already calling it a scam for taking 16 dollars to create accounts.. 

I've also have had problems sending my XRP from my ledger wallet.. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't work.
''True future bank coin'' that works only when they say so.

The more XRP on your wallet... the more problems their is on your wallet (Remember what i said)

"the more xrp on your wallet the more problems there is on your wallet"

Well, i like such problems, so feel free to put all your xrp on my wallet. no problemo for me.

http://bfy.tw/NsVX

Since 2015 you say? With the lack of ease to actually purchase and safely store $XRP back then...Find it very hard to believe you couldn't track this info down yourself. A lot of effort on this FUD.... Tone or Joe is this you lol ?

Happy Holding & Trading Folks.

#XRP #BTC #ALTS

vmkhs.jpg

3 hours ago, RegalChicken said:

actually the banks will never use xrp because it's too fast. 

This phrase has been bashed around for years now on this forum.

The irony is banks are still not using XRP :)

But let's hope this changes very soon

Edited by Moonraker

11 hours ago, Anton said:

Hi.
Many people like to predict 5 dollar XRP or even 10 dollar XRP. But this people will NEVER tell you the truth. 
It cost you 20 XRP to create an account and back in 2015 2016 2017 it costed between 15-20 cent to create an account.. And now its costing 8+ dollar.

IF XRP goes up to 5 dollars.. This means 20XRP x 5Dollar = 100 dollar for an account.
And every time you need to create an new account, its going to take another 20XRP for that other account.. Ledger/exchange/Coinbase  (will need new accounts).

What about 10 dollar XRP or 50 dollars ?? How much will the account cost then, 200 dollars !?!?!?!

XRP noobs answer.. The cost of an XRP account is 20XRP and thats because they don't want spam on their network. 
But back in the days they where avoiding the spam with 15-20 cent XRP accounts, why can't they do the same thing again?

And no one is calling this out... instead everyone is shilling XRP without even understanding it. 

Lets all talk about this FLAW before we let our friends and families buy XRP. 

Because i had the same problem.. My friends spent 50 dollars on xrp and lost 8 dollars x 2 and he is already calling it a scam for taking 16 dollars to create accounts.. 

I've also have had problems sending my XRP from my ledger wallet.. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't work.
''True future bank coin'' that works only when they say so.

The more XRP on your wallet... the more problems their is on your wallet (Remember what i said)

WOW. You should just delete your account and go back to collecting baseball cards. 

@Anton you have 14,453.048668 in your wallet.  Why u complaining?

2 hours ago, Pixelboy said:

661465761_Capturadepantalla2019-05-29ala(s)2_25_17p.m..png.efed7a05c647fd68570b2f5c89031d3e.png

It´s been a recurring question since then.

This explains everything perfectly, thank you for digging this up. He bought at the ATH and has never got over that all his hard earned savings ($250) went down the drain, along with the 20 XRP he will never get back.

...and please dont post a screenshot of someone else's account again @Anton

I think you should find a new hobby 😂

God bless the Internet, it never forgets !

Edited by dr_gonzo