Anton

Why XRP will NOT succeed

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Anton said:

Someone likes to shill 8 dollars account while other don't 
Nice.

So you are sitting on a bunch of activated wallets? You're trying to shill the accounts but you know they won't sell if the reserve is too high. 

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, xrphilosophy said:

Someone needs one friend.  One good friend. To talk to.  Isn't that right?  Then the temper tantrums will subside. 

friend that lie, no thanks

1 minute ago, xrphilosophy said:

Many folks have asked that this thread be locked.  It's about time now. An emotionally unstable bagholder whining ad nauseum at something none of us can control.  Neither good for him nor us. 

I would like to see the WIZARD to give a day when they are going to lower it.

Just now, Anton said:

I would like to see the WIZARD to give a day when they are going to lower it.

That's fine. But the wizard as you call Ripple is not here.  You are free to contact them of course.  Nothing wrong with that.

Just now, xrphilosophy said:

That's fine. But the wizard as you call Ripple is not here.  You are free to contact them of course.  Nothing wrong with that.

I'll be shorting XRP until he shows up.
And i am sorry for that

You have to do what you have to do. Understood.  We can move on with the rest of the day now though, eh?  It's a big big world with a lot to do for all of us, no?  Grab a nice meal somewhere, and treat yourself.

Posted (edited)

@Anton You haven't said no about having locked xrp in wallets, and I've asked a few times. I'll give you $6/wallet. Assuming each has 20 xrp exactly. I won't go any higher because all the wallets will have to be re-keyed and that's a pain in my butt. DM me if you want to talk. 

Edited by Guest

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Anton said:

What about 10 dollar XRP or 50 dollars ?? How much will the account cost then, 200 dollars !?!?!?!

XRPor50dollars sounds like my evil twin :JC_thinking:

..first off, your post is filled with flaws but im too old to take the time to point all of them out because no matter what i say, you know you have an agenda here. youll never reach the conclusion of, "Oh yeah! hey! i didnt see it like that!... you know what?!..im wrong! sorry guys!"

1. you said, "Lets all talk about this FLAW before we let our friends and families buy XRP. "

..let? are you implying we have to give permission to let others spend their own money? see the problem here? youre just rambling on.

2. you said, "What about 10 dollar XRP or 50 dollars ?? How much will the account cost then, 200 dollars !?!?!?!"

investing isnt for everyone. if you cant afford it, you should have bought a tickle-me-elmo in 1996 and hoped for the best.

3. you said, "But back in the days they where avoiding the spam with 15-20 cent XRP accounts, why can't they do the same thing again?"

go create your own blockchain and coin and you can do it however you want, no?

4. you said, "I've also have had problems sending my XRP from my ledger wallet.. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't work.
''True future bank coin'' that works only when they say so."

things happen. i tried to return an item to Walmart yesterday. the service desk was shut down due to a leak in the roof. end of walmart? probably.
if and when you get in a small fender bender/car accident are you going to give up driving because it didnt 'work' as 'expected'?

5. you remind me of that YouTube guy back in 2018 who made a video while sitting in his car called: 'XRP Cripple: Why XRP will never reach $1'
..months later the price went to $3.30 and he took the video down. :lol:

6. finally, we love questions and people who challenge us. im not trying to 'burn you or bury you alive' like the guy said in the quote below this. im not an XRP maximalist; i know XRP/Ripple/crypto as a whole could fail. but being invested in XRP is a choice. no one 'let' us. we made a decision to invest and are well-aware of the risks involved. so next time, maybe cut back on the dramatic titles such as, 'Why XRP will NOT succeed" and change it to, "Why I Dont Believe XRP will Succeed."

5 hours ago, MemberBerry said:

Anton be aware of different accounts here. As soon as youstart to complain you will be burned and buried alive :D. 

They will start bullying and then it will escalate so the mods will ban you :(

Ive observed this many times and im still muzzled at the zerpbox 

..its called the 'internet'

Edited by XRPto50dollars

5 minutes ago, Anton said:

I'll be shorting XRP until he shows up.
And i am sorry for that

Awwww...now I'm really scared!!! We'll drop again...big shorter here!!!:D

I read the first 10 pages of this thread, and it boggles my mind that it continues...

im 100% complete newb/noob, whatever you wanna call me, so here is my point of view:

Anton wants lower xrp fee to create an address, $8 is too expensive - well, I pay MUCH more than that in monthly banking fees for my business and personal banking accounts, as well as fees with credit cards, etc... I’m okay with $8, one time.

What about when price of xrp increases? - Well, it’s been said MULTIPLE times that the reserve can be lowered once voted upon by Validators.

validators make money off the reserve? - Looks like it’s been answered clearly that validators make zero profit off of the 20 xrp  

It seems as if the OP’s questions have been answered several times by many different members. Why does this thread continue to go on!?