Anton

Why XRP will NOT succeed

3 minutes ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

the lies, teamwork and jealousy in general are really an odd way to say "hey, maybe if I just bought XRP, I'd be okay".... but keep the game going... it's so silly.... really is....

While some want people to pay 8 dollars for an account.. others are fighting to make it cheaper.

If its silly or not.. thats up to you. 

Am thinking for the future of XRP. And that needs to be fixed, otherwise people won't like xrp for paying to pay 8 dollars for an account left n right 

Edited by Anton

This argument (actually it’s not an argument it’s an opinion) is wrong on so many levels (simplified hints to debunk your two points : voting/custody). If you still don’t know why it’s wrong then please kindly find out before posting.

Just now, Anton said:

While some want people to pay 8 dollars for an account.. others are fighting to make it cheaper.

Am thinking for the future of XRP. And that needs to be fixed, otherwise people won't like xrp for paying 8 dollars for an account left n right 

Fight, make it cheaper... let me know when it is.... 

1 minute ago, Anton said:

Am thinking for the future of XRP. And that needs to be fixed, otherwise people won't like xrp for paying to pay 8 dollars for an account left n right 

Arguing with people on here wont change anything :D 

1 minute ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

Just buy some XRP.... stop the tribalism and join us!!!!

DUDE i am in XRP
I hold a lot of XRP 

And every time i have new people join XRP community, i get the same question. 
Hey what happened to the 20 xrp.. and then again and again. And thats 8 dollars over n over again. 

1-2 dollar account sound fair too YOU KNOW :D 

How many wallets did you make? You mention you have 100k. Did you make 5000 wallets? 

54 minutes ago, Anton said:

An account will still cost 20xrp when you first use it... and thats it. 
But 20xrp each account isn't cheap. 

I don't know why am not okey with this but you guys are? Is everyone here working for XRP..

Yes, I am actually working for XRP.

50 minutes ago, Anton said:

its not a wish.. its a flaw that needs to be fixed, don't you think?

No! YOU are the flaw that needs to be fixed. But we need a moderator @karlos for that.

Moderator, can you please close this useless thread and change the end of the title of the tread with the text [Excellent FUD attempt].

Tnx in advance :JC_doubleup:

Edited by cryptoxrp

1 minute ago, LordVetinari said:

How many wallets did you make? You mention you have 100k. Did you make 5000 wallets? 

huh what.. 5000 wallets no why?

And every time i have new people join XRP community, i get the same question. 
Hey what happened to the 20 xrp.. and then again and again. And thats 8 dollars over n over again. 

I have a feeling that is not true..... if it is, find those fools, meet up with them, and live happily ever after with the only other like-minded individuals in the world.... 

Just now, cryptoxrp said:

No! YOU are the flaw that needs to be fixed. But we need a moderator @karlos for that.

Moderator, can you please close this useless thread and change the end title of the tread with the text [Excellent FUD attempt].

Tnx in advance :JC_doubleup:

Asking for someone without having any good argument is sooooo LAME. 

Grow up.