Why XRP will NOT succeed

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are so clueless.

Hi. Many people like to predict 5 dollar XRP or even 10 dollar XRP. But this people will NEVER tell you the truth.  It cost you 20 XRP to create an account and back in 2015 2016 2017 it costed betwe

Calling other users noobs while actually being a clueless noob yourself is not the best way to start a dialog to improve your knowledge. Here are the two things you need to know: 1. the acco

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

the lies, teamwork and jealousy in general are really an odd way to say "hey, maybe if I just bought XRP, I'd be okay".... but keep the game going... it's so silly.... really is....

While some want people to pay 8 dollars for an account.. others are fighting to make it cheaper.

If its silly or not.. thats up to you. 

Am thinking for the future of XRP. And that needs to be fixed, otherwise people won't like xrp for paying to pay 8 dollars for an account left n right 

Edited by Anton
Just now, Anton said:

While some want people to pay 8 dollars for an account.. others are fighting to make it cheaper.

Am thinking for the future of XRP. And that needs to be fixed, otherwise people won't like xrp for paying 8 dollars for an account left n right 

Fight, make it cheaper... let me know when it is.... 

1 minute ago, Anton said:

Am thinking for the future of XRP. And that needs to be fixed, otherwise people won't like xrp for paying to pay 8 dollars for an account left n right 

Arguing with people on here wont change anything :D 

1 minute ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

Just buy some XRP.... stop the tribalism and join us!!!!

DUDE i am in XRP
I hold a lot of XRP 

And every time i have new people join XRP community, i get the same question. 
Hey what happened to the 20 xrp.. and then again and again. And thats 8 dollars over n over again. 

1-2 dollar account sound fair too YOU KNOW :D 

How many wallets did you make? You mention you have 100k. Did you make 5000 wallets? 

50 minutes ago, Anton said:

its not a wish.. its a flaw that needs to be fixed, don't you think?

No! YOU are the flaw that needs to be fixed. But we need a moderator @karlos for that.

Moderator, can you please close this useless thread and change the end of the title of the tread with the text [Excellent FUD attempt].

Tnx in advance :JC_doubleup:

Edited by cryptoxrp

And every time i have new people join XRP community, i get the same question. 
Hey what happened to the 20 xrp.. and then again and again. And thats 8 dollars over n over again. 

I have a feeling that is not true..... if it is, find those fools, meet up with them, and live happily ever after with the only other like-minded individuals in the world.... 

Just now, cryptoxrp said:

No! YOU are the flaw that needs to be fixed. But we need a moderator @karlos for that.

Moderator, can you please close this useless thread and change the end title of the tread with the text [Excellent FUD attempt].

Tnx in advance :JC_doubleup:

Asking for someone without having any good argument is sooooo LAME. 

Grow up.