Anton

Why XRP will NOT succeed

9 minutes ago, Hero_Member said:

You can see it like this; you pay 20XRP to be a member of the beautiful XRP ledger. For that small membership fee, you can transact all you want for around 12 drops (so really almost nothing)

Bitcoin has no membership fee, but oh boy if you want to make a transaction, and we're not even talking about processing TIME...

So...do your math and choose...

Now do the same math and invest 100 dollars and pay 20xrp for ledger 20xrp for exchange and 20xrp for coinbase.. You are not so smart ;) 

Let me guess... you also hold all of you XRP on 1 Address/Account ? HAHAHA :D 

The total post number on this thread is going to 589. 

OP DOESNT UNDERSTAND WHAT HE TALKS ABOUT, he is not a developer and he aint even technical enough to understand how to use forum search.

Im a software developer,  either show the line of code or you are a clown that doesnt know anything, When you ask question on SO what do you do ? You post code first you retard. Bud you never did anything with SO obviously lol.

You are not a coder obviously. Please do report him and block him for spreading missinformation.

You can clone git repo and use intellij to look for it in seconds, doesnt matter if repo has thousands or milion lines of code.

I really expected more from everyone in here guys. If you next time see moron like this. Dont even respond. Report and block ! That is all thats needed.

Im cloning repo atm, to show code:

escrow:

image.thumb.png.83104e7bd36168ffeb6477a77a3b9466.png

image.png.b0a52ef1b5d05a675328203581249f9e.png

Offer test with insufficient reserve you mong OP

image.png.6e023624b409db933e4e1d5f568cb1ed.png

Passes ! You mong.

So in what kind of fu*** world validators take account reserve? Are you high as a kite? Oh my lord YOU POSTED DEV PORTAL LINK IM SCARED IM SCARED YOU ARE SUCH AN EXPERT.

Repo also contains docs about latest changes to multisig reserves and other reserve related changes, so you lazy mong go and read it first you DEVELOPER.

Im so mad at OP stupidity that I need to turn on spotify and chill out. OP btw, software developement is dynamic process  omsdfkjhsdbkf hsk ssdjsjsjsej omfg. :ireful1:

1 minute ago, Anton said:

Now do the same math and invest 100 dollars and pay 20xrp for ledger 20xrp for exchange and 20xrp for coinbase.. You are not so smart ;) 

Let me guess... you also hold all of you XRP on 1 Address/Account ? HAHAHA :D 

Oh Anton, please....

15 minutes ago, herbdizzle said:

WOOHOO!! Haven’t seen FUD like this in 18 months. Further signs of the changing market!!

Do you have any good argument, please say it :) 
Otherwise.. don't spam BOT.

5 minutes ago, Anton said:

as i said before, its still going to cost the consumer in dollar and thats NOT a good thing. People don't like that once they find out..

200 million user or not.. is not important. Thats up the value itself. But its hard to have some value when we have to pay a lot for the account :/ And its only getting higher the higher xrp goes up i value. 

200 million extra users having an own address is a problem to me. there really is no consumer, you don't "buy" a ledger address from Ripple the company. Their products are not for Henk and Ingrid. The open source ledger is for Henk and Ingrid and they can use it and participate.

If they are not willing to reserve the 20 XRP they should trust their funds to an Exchange or Bank and get a deposit tag.

5 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

holy Lord, I'm done with this now...

I know you didn't say that. But I think that I'll vote for a 100 XRP after this hahaha!

Just now, Hero_Member said:

Oh Anton, please....

So this is your ANSWER once you find out how unintelligent you are.. ? Haaa hahahaha.. !! BYE :)

9 minutes ago, Anton said:

bank to bank will be some form of global currency in my opinion. 
About that 20xrp cost for an account. Yea thats something that needs to be fixed right now and not when xrp is 1 dollar. 

That would mean 20 dollars for an account you can't do **** with. 
And i bet you.. you need one for an exchange, one for ledger and one for coinbase if you want to sell it. 

Wait, you are saying you don't know how to identify an address that requires a reserve? If your account has a tag, there's no reserve for the user. 

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, Dutch_ins said:

200 million extra users having an own address is a problem to me. there really is no consumer, you don't "buy" a ledger address from Ripple the company. Their products are not for Henk and Ingrid. The open source ledger is for Henk and Ingrid and they can use it and participate.

If they are not willing to reserve the 20 XRP they should trust their funds to an Exchange or Bank and get a deposit tag.

I know you didn't say that. But I think that I'll vote for a 100 XRP after this hahaha!

How am i going to take you serious when you want people to pay 100 xrp for an account ? 
200 million users having an own address is a problem to you???? HAHAHA waaaaaa 

People are reading this.. 

And i get it.. trolls and bots are attacking together but your argument is WACK. And people are losing faith.

100 xrp.. whaaaa 

3 minutes ago, Anton said:

So this is your ANSWER once you find out how unintelligent you are.. ? Haaa hahahaha.. !! BYE :)

I seriously think we are dealing with a child here.

7 minutes ago, Anton said:

You are right... I am so stupid.... 

But its really great if the only XRP flaw trolls can come up with is the account reserve. Maybe I stay unintelligent a little longer and HODL my XRP :)

Edited by Hero_Member

1 minute ago, LordVetinari said:

Wait, you are saying you don't know how to identify an exchange address that requires a reserve? If your account has a tag, there's no reserve for the user. 

sure i do. 
But it seems to me you like shady exchanges too.. LOL HAHAHA what a guy :)