Eystein74

Price Prediction from Bearable Bull

10 hours ago, BarryPotter said:

He’s full of sh.it

Constantly pumps out hype videos as that’s how he makes his revenue.

or is paid by Ripple 🤷🏼‍♂️

Really?  Do you honestly think that Ripple (who have constant meetings with regulators) would risk their reputation and entire game plan with rinky dink little plays like paying for hype on the internet?

Only the little crypto kiddy world thinks that the crypto forum posts have any effect on price.  And even if it was a actual effect from paid hypesters Ripple wouldn’t want any part of it.

They are busy walking into real rooms in the real world.

I’m constantly surprised at how juvenile the thinking is about Ripple in the crypto space.

2 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I believe BTC maximalists will do everything to prevent XRP overtaking their number 1 spot based on marketcap, so as long as XRP doesn’t decouple at own strength, the price is capped at approx $ 3.20 atm, based on the power of BTC whales. 

Thats true in essenceI think.  They will dump hard as they can if it ever gets near parity.  Their problem will be if that day ever comes with utility ramped up to the point that their dumps don’t work anymore...

But I also think your number will move...   that $3 is based on current BTC price....  

16 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Really?  Do you honestly think that Ripple (who have constant meetings with regulators) would risk their reputation and entire game plan with rinky dink little plays like paying for hype on the internet?

Only the little crypto kiddy world thinks that the crypto forum posts have any effect on price.  And even if it was a actual effect from paid hypesters Ripple wouldn’t want any part of it.

They are busy walking into real rooms in the real world.

I’m constantly surprised at how juvenile the thinking is about Ripple in the crypto space.

No I don’t think that.

just messing around fishing for a bite and finally got one. Sorry.

I do think he massively over hypes xrp and it’s price potential though.

but who knows he may be right and xrp could be 100,500, 1000 each end of year.

Probability though, still under previous ATH. 

I imagine without regulation it’s Going to be a long hold this one.

1 minute ago, BarryPotter said:

No I don’t think that.

just messing around fishing for a bite and finally got one. Sorry.

Oops...  sorry Barry.  I see that type of statement fairly often here...  ‘Ripple pays shills’,  ‘Ripple keeps price low for their friends’ all the nonsense poorly thought out allegations about the ‘Ponzi operators’ that flood this place at times.

Its annoying so I sometimes hop on it and try and negate it with reason.  Really I shouldn’t bother...  it has no effect either way.

In any case my apologies if I misread you.  I hope you are wrong about the lead time...  and I think you are...  the world is speeding up and faster adoption times is the trend.  But I’m fairly confident that you are correct in thinking time will reward you if you hold XRP.

15 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

Oops...  sorry Barry.  I see that type of statement fairly often here...  ‘Ripple pays shills’,  ‘Ripple keeps price low for their friends’ all the nonsense poorly thought out allegations about the ‘Ponzi operators’ that flood this place at times.

Its annoying so I sometimes hop on it and try and negate it with reason.  Really I shouldn’t bother...  it has no effect either way.

In any case my apologies if I misread you.  I hope you are wrong about the lead time...  and I think you are...  the world is speeding up and faster adoption times is the trend.  But I’m fairly confident that you are correct in thinking time will reward you if you hold XRP.

No apologies needed my friend.

i love reading all your posts, your a valuable member on here.

i hope it is has the snowball effect and really takes off over the next few months as that will give people the motivation to keep holding.

with so many prices being thrown around I have zero clue as to where it could go. Ripple may see the 589 figure thrown around and think “wow they have no clue” as there testing maybe had it working it’s best at 50k per xrp or only $5 per xrp. Just wish we had a range to go off from a credible resource.

2 hours ago, BarryPotter said:

with so many prices being thrown around I have zero clue as to where it could go. Ripple may see the 589 figure thrown around and think “wow they have no clue” as there testing maybe had it working it’s best at 50k per xrp or only $5 per xrp. Just wish we had a range to go off from a credible resource.

That's the tough thing about crypto. At least with traditional investments you can usually ball park a reasonable range based on assets, revenue, some speculation and guesstimates, etc. With cryptocurrencies that range is $0-$WhoTheFuckKnows, no one has any real idea despite what they tell you. You just have to figure out your number, hope for the best, and try to enjoy the ride.

18 minutes ago, jtusa said:

That's the tough thing about crypto. At least with traditional investments you can usually ball park a reasonable range based on assets, revenue, some speculation and guesstimates, etc. With cryptocurrencies that range is $0-$WhoTheFuckKnows, no one has any real idea despite what they tell you. You just have to figure out your number, hope for the best, and try to enjoy the ride.

Very true mate.

Pick a number your happy with, if it hits it cash 90% out and leave 10% for the long hold 10-15yrs. 

My number is 100 as that would allow me to retire on the same salary I’m on now if I can get 4% returns.

would love to get there within 5 yrs, but who knows, may never get there or could wake up one day this year and it’s at 500 🤷🏼‍♂️

Exciting yet so frustrating at the same time 😂

3 hours ago, BarryPotter said:

Very true mate.

Pick a number your happy with, if it hits it cash 90% out and leave 10% for the long hold 10-15yrs. 

My number is 100 as that would allow me to retire on the same salary I’m on now if I can get 4% returns.

would love to get there within 5 yrs, but who knows, may never get there or could wake up one day this year and it’s at 500 🤷🏼‍♂️

Exciting yet so frustrating at the same time 😂

Yeee ha, wild wild west