Eystein74

Price Prediction from Bearable Bull

11 minutes ago, Paradigm said:

I am not saying it will not happen. I actually think XRP will be around $5,000 someday. Just merely pointing out the high market cap XRP would have to acheive.I am not sure if the market cap of USD. Why do you ask? 

Because it's a total nonsense to apply to the market capital concept for a currency or a bridge digital asset, however you want to define xrp.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Divide that by 2.5 

How so? CMC only shows the market cap circulating supply on their site yet the price is still valued with all 100,000,000,000 taken into account. The true market cap of all XRP including the ones Ripple holds in escrow is 44.73 Billion. Hence we are at .44 cents. If we go to $1 the market cap will be 100 Billion and so on.

10 minutes ago, Yodaxrp said:

Because it's a total nonsense to apply to the market capital concept for a currency or a bridge digital asset, however you want to define xrp.

Oh ok. Regardless, my statement still applies. There will have to be a very large market cap of 120,000,000,000,000 including Ripples escrowed XRP. Unfortunately the price is measured by market cap at this time. I am not the one in charge of measuring cryptocurrency by market cap. That would be CoinMarketCap.

Edited by Paradigm

5 minutes ago, Paradigm said:

Unfortunately the price is measured by market cap at this time.

No, it’s the other way around.  Market cap is measured by the price multiplied by number of coins in circulation. And is a BS metric regarding the price potential

If just one buyer offers $ 10,000 surplus on the only house for sale in my 20 houses street, market cap has “ magically” risen with $ 200,000.  

2 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

No, it’s the other way around.  Market cap is measured by the price multiplied by number of coins in circulation. And is a BS metric regarding the price potential

If just one buyer offers $ 10,000 surplus on the only house for sale in my 20 houses street, market cap has “ magically” risen with $ 200,000.  

I do not disagree with you on what Market Cap is measured by. I already knew that. The price is still reflective of Market Cap though. Regardless of however Market Cap is measured by.

1 minute ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

No, not regardless.  It’s a defined formula. With the price as a factor.

But ok, semantics, let’s leave it there.

Lol!

I think you know what I mean. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Paradigm said:

The price is still reflective of Market Cap though.

Last call, lol.

It’s the latest price at which a transaction is closed! 

The orderbook can have a double ask price ( with bids at halve of it..).

So MC ( and the price used in it’s formula) says NOTHING about price potential ( higher or lower) nor the price of the next transaction.( it depends on orderbooks).

I do believe the price will go quite high. MC could get in the high hundreds of trillions for XRP considering it is going to be used as a global enterprise real time gross settlement system and who knows what other use cases will come of it.

6 hours ago, Yodaxrp said:

And what represents exactly? The market value of FED?

I don’t get your point, but it represents the total valuation of all of the dollars in circulation. 

These ridiculous market cap future valuations of XRP’s are silly when you compare them to the total value of USD. Why would  xrp’s total value in circulation need to be 30 times greater than the US dollars valuation in order to do the exact same work the US dollar is doing. And that’s with nobody even claiming xrp is going to do everything USD does.

Put down the hopium pipe, people.

Well the good news is that he’ll be disappearing soon after this failed prediction. Some day, with enough shots, somehow will get one right and be hailed the king. 

4 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

Well the good news is that he’ll be disappearing soon after this failed prediction. Some day, with enough shots, somehow will get one right and be hailed the king. 

If we were only that lucky. Accuracy is always trumped by enthusiasm on Utube. Not to mention wacky conspiracies, which RULE.

Any minute I expect to hear that Christine Lagarde is carrying Brad Garlinghouse's love child.

34 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I believe BTC maximalists will do everything to prevent XRP overtaking their number 1 spot based on marketcap, so as long as XRP doesn’t decouple at own strength, the price is capped at approx $ 3.20 atm, based on the power of BTC whales. 

BTC has had all the advantages of being the heavyweight in a yard full of fleas, but that advantage would slip away very fast if investors perceived it was being challenged by superior technology and utility that was backed by the heavyweight support of institutional investors and banks.  I think the battle is happening now.  Once Ripple reaches 50% value of BTC it would very soon be game up for the BTC max crowd.   My opinion is just intuition since I have no long term experience of markets.

I do not know what has been bashing XRP back every time it pops its head up.  It seems to me the bashing back is not as effective these last few weeks as it was in the early spring.

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

I do not know what has been bashing XRP back every time it pops its head up.  It seems to me the bashing back is not as effective these last few weeks as it was in the early spring.

Certainly not Bitcoin whales.  They stand against manipulation and maintaining the status quo........