Q1 postmortem analysis and Q2 speculation

The cope in here is truly sad beyond measure.

How deluded and brainwashed can you possibly be to consider this a bullish act? 

Ripple is dumping holdings during pumps to keep it a muh stablecoin. We are at peak volume basically and barely moving. They have plenty of reserves left to keep it at 0.30-0.40 for a decade. 

Can it pump again? Of course. They have to stop "DE-RISKING" aka dumping on normals.

Also don't forget about the 1B they dumped on Koreans during the bullrun.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear XRPChat, I had planned on making another prediction of Q1 sales before the quarterly report came out, but unfortunately, my day job has been keeping me very busy so I didn't have the time needed

Well, having followed the stock market for some years, I am accustomed to the idea of support and resistance levels that have an influence on prices. For a long while I didn't really pay any attention

By 'funds' - I was referring to the XRP that are begin transferred to exchanges. I do not know from which wallets they really originate - they might be escrow sales, they might be other funds that rip

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, God said:

Ripple is dumping holdings during pumps to keep it a muh stablecoin. We are at peak volume basically and barely moving. They have plenty of reserves left to keep it at 0.30-0.40 for a decade. 

Can it pump again? Of course. They have to stop "DE-RISKING" aka dumping on normals.

You’re right. This is the sign of DETH! People selling xrp to make money 😱😱😱 

48 minutes ago, jbjnr said:

Selling tons of XRP and not tanking the price - that's bullish, and it's been said on this forum many times, all the raised $$$ is being spent on building more infrastructure and use cases, so I am not troubled. Come back here in a few more years and we'll see if we were right to think it good management or bad.

^^This. Ripple is constantly expanding the and building the IoV. They are constantly hiring and attracting higher and higher caliber people and capable of going after larger efforts.

Everything today is all based off of BTC speculation value but in the future there will come a tipping point where in XRP’s case that will no longer apply because it will be seen as the fuel for the most effective and efficient use for the IoV. That’s when those who accumulated and held will be the happiest. 

Time will tell...

16 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

Dumping them all as you suggest Valhalla is the dumbest and least productive thing that they could do.  A massive  flood of cold water onto the tiny fire that they are trying to nurse into life.

Technically Buying more XRP would be considered dumber than my suggestion. 

Makes me laugh that you are now defending a centralized XRP token??? I can point to many many posts where you and others have argued LOUDLY the exact opposite. Yet today you defend the stance, that nameless folks can set the price, and no logical rules or methods are used.

Face the facts, it is a simple question: “What is XRP worth today?

ANSWER: Whatever the ?mans at RL decide it is worth. ?mans sets the price, news or rumor does not change the price. 

Because RL’s XRP was “gifted” (whatever that means😄) RL wins, and the price of XRP has nothing to do with speculative or utility driven need. 

Again you feel separating RL from the price control of XRP is a bad thing, but it is the only thing that brings reality back into the equation. 

You simply fear that if allowed to be priced on a level market it will trade at less than $.01 I would embrace that for many reasons.

1. $100 spent would then Improve my DCA. (Selfish reasons first)

2. price will then be attached to its value, and it’s value will be attached to it’s worth (be it utility or speculative)

3. RL can truthfully state that XRP is not centralized. 

4. The incentive for developers will increase exponentially. They can scoop up XRP, and then have a true incentive to develop SW to change the world. Presently the only incentive to boost XRP usage would be to make RL richer.

5. If your fictitious whales existed they would all go belly up, overnight.

Eventually you (all) will see that RL’s stance, on the control of XRP price will be their downfall. Both in the free market eye, as well as the court’s.

Like they say. If you love something (someone) set it free... Otherwise Greed and lust for power will consume it all. Either way we are headed to $0. But if RL doesn’t heed the realities of economics 101, them we will never return from $0.

53 minutes ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

Technically Buying more XRP would be considered dumber than my suggestion. 

Makes me laugh that you are now defending a centralized XRP token??? I can point to many many posts where you and others have argued LOUDLY the exact opposite. Yet today you defend the stance, that nameless folks can set the price, and no logical rules or methods are used.

Face the facts, it is a simple question: “What is XRP worth today?

ANSWER: Whatever the ?mans at RL decide it is worth. ?mans sets the price, news or rumor does not change the price. 

Because RL’s XRP was “gifted” (whatever that means😄) RL wins, and the price of XRP has nothing to do with speculative or utility driven need. 

Again you feel separating RL from the price control of XRP is a bad thing, but it is the only thing that brings reality back into the equation. 

You simply fear that if allowed to be priced on a level market it will trade at less than $.01 I would embrace that for many reasons.

1. $100 spent would then Improve my DCA. (Selfish reasons first)

2. price will then be attached to its value, and it’s value will be attached to it’s worth (be it utility or speculative)

3. RL can truthfully state that XRP is not centralized. 

4. The incentive for developers will increase exponentially. They can scoop up XRP, and then have a true incentive to develop SW to change the world. Presently the only incentive to boost XRP usage would be to make RL richer.

5. If your fictitious whales existed they would all go belly up, overnight.

Eventually you (all) will see that RL’s stance, on the control of XRP price will be their downfall. Both in the free market eye, as well as the court’s.

Like they say. If you love something (someone) set it free... Otherwise Greed and lust for power will consume it all. Either way we are headed to $0. But if RL doesn’t heed the realities of economics 101, them we will never return from $0.

As I said before: DETH is imminent 😱😱😱

10 hours ago, God said:

Is it you? Is it really you? I have many questions for you.

I appreciate the original posters work, but I still wonder why at a basic level the selling pattern is an issue here.  It looks like it’s a designed sell pattern, maybe it’s changed over time, but why is it an issue?  I put myself in the company’s shoes, I might sell at the same times, depending on business needs.  Of course the sales affect price but why is the timing and amount problematic. Seems like the timing and amounts could be much much worse if they didn’t give it consideration.  

2 hours ago, JeffXRP said:

I appreciate the original posters work, but I still wonder why at a basic level the selling pattern is an issue here.  It looks like it’s a designed sell pattern, maybe it’s changed over time, but why is it an issue?  I put myself in the company’s shoes, I might sell at the same times, depending on business needs.  Of course the sales affect price but why is the timing and amount problematic. Seems like the timing and amounts could be much much worse if they didn’t give it consideration.  

Well, the original purpose of my post was to highlight the fact that I believe there has been

a) firstly a change in the programmatic sales pattern that appeared to be designed to keep the price stable and then

b) a cessation of this pattern that would allow the price to rise.

I'm not normally a day trader, but yes, I consider myself an investor and yes I do do my own research. There's a fascinating thread in the trading and price speculation club about epic pennants and potential price action moves that I read - although I am not a fan of TA. I do however look for patterns in data that might help me make decisions. I can find them and keep them to myself, or I can share them here. And yes, I've made some trades over the last few weeks that I otherwise might not have done (and you don't see me complaining on the forum, unlike certain trolls who I'm trying to ignore :)).

1 hour ago, jbjnr said:

I do however look for patterns in data that might help me make decisions. I can find them and keep them to myself, or I can share them here.

Thanks for all your work, patience and consistency in explaining your finding as well as fighting FUD.

Referring to you quote above - I'm not a fan of TA for crypto either, but i do read Epic Pennant on BTC Chart thread and i appreciate @Eric123 approach.

My question to you is - would you like to share your view on XRP price based on your analysis of patterns in data? What is your view on cyclisity of runs? Do you envisage crypto will experience one/two/?? more speculative runs before demand driven price, for those tokens with specific/real use cases (XRP first of all), will lead the market?

11 hours ago, codiusrex said:

Jan 5, 2018:

XRP $2.50   and   BTC $17,000

May 27, 2019:

XRP $0.43   and   BTC $8,800

Shouldn’t XRP now be worth at least half of its value on Jan 5, 2018?

Instead, it’s less than half of half its value on Jan 5, 2018 even though XRP Payments on XRP Charts is now the highest its been since.

The math shows just how much Ripple has been insidiously saturating the market with sell-offs since the last major bull run.

The same sort of hysteria was on this forum back in 2017. Its a pity you were not here back then. Once crazy bulls had overtaken the market in the end of 2017 all those sceptics chanted the praises of XRP...

I've seen it...

Patience, get your exit strategy and adhere to it.