4 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

Twitter is a sewer, but my only impression comes from this thread. I'm sure you felt justified, but to the causal observer (me) you sounded like a troll. I doubt you furthered your cause much. 

Social media, generally speaking, is a recipe for groupthink, as you seem to have found out. It's a blight on the land. 

I dont have a cause. My statement was to her directly, and it's up to her and people who like and follow her to reflect.  She has the online brand, not me. A lot of people here defended tiffany respectfully (and I agree she is a good person and takes a lot of ****) but some of her followers unfortunately just love to lay the boot in, illustrating my point somewhat. I cant help but hold her a little responsible for their behaviours as they seemed to be taking their cues from her. 

9 minutes ago, Doctor said:

I cant help but hold her a little responsible for their behaviours as they seemed to be taking their cues from her. 

One must take responsibility for their own actions , if " they" choose to respond in favour of her response,  it's their choice. IMHO you should let it go. Opinions will always be vastly different. Enjoy your weekend with family and friends. 

star wars GIF

20190525_090818.thumb.jpg.1617666e7e444f28182574059f3c5979.jpg

1 hour ago, Truckdriver said:

One must take responsibility for their own actions , if " they" choose to respond in favour of her response,  it's their choice. IMHO you should let it go. Opinions will always be vastly different. Enjoy your weekend with family and friends. 

star wars GIF

Well I have decided to leave this forum too. This is the view from my house this morning and later today when the tide is in I'm going to take that fishing rod resting in the table and try for some nice dusky flathead. There is a nice channel just out front. Going to enjoy a couple of beers too. Best of luck with your investments and life in general. 

5 minutes ago, Doctor said:

Going to enjoy a couple of beers too. Best of luck with your investments and life in general

Thanks you too , very much appreciated.   Nice spot , enjoy the flathead :drinks: 

1 hour ago, Doctor said:

20190525_090818.thumb.jpg.1617666e7e444f28182574059f3c5979.jpg

Well I have decided to leave this forum too. This is the view from my house this morning and later today when the tide is in I'm going to take that fishing rod resting in the table and try for some nice dusky flathead. There is a nice channel just out front. Going to enjoy a couple of beers too. Best of luck with your investments and life in general. 

Leaving is probably premature. Reconsider after the beers and some R&R.

Lovely view. Enjoy your fishing, regardless. I keep intending to buy a damn fishing license. You don't get any do-overs in this life . At least I'm getting the boat painted...although I'm waiting on paint. I was hoping it would arrive before the weekend, but looks like no.

On 5/23/2019 at 8:57 PM, Doctor said:

That's nice @TiffanyHayden . Good luck with everything. I think though it's very clear that you are a cyber bully, aren't you?

On 5/24/2019 at 10:00 PM, Doctor said:

Well I was bullied off Twitter by her and her followers ( almost a pavlovian response) for nothing actually. Very bad experience. Left Twitter. Later I was like so that's what online bullying is.  I actually joined here after that because it was a way of keeping up with the news without the nastiness on Twitter. I didnt know she posted here too. If you look back at any of my posts you will find it hard to see trolling I'm sure, and indeed I have actually defended her on a previous thread. When I saw her post I took the opportunity to address her previous behaviour toward me directly. I used the best descriptor for my experience that i could and have used much nicer language than her gang of bullies used. 

The problem with your later justification is you chose to make what would be perceived as a sarcastic accusation in the first instance as it lacked context and foundation..

When questioned on it, rather than explain, your posts then doubled down on your opinion again without the context and facts surrounding your position. 

All this on a thread that had already quickly devolved into attacking Tiff.

Make an accusation against anyone in an environment where that individual already has recognition for contribution (irrespective whether some perceive him/her/them as argumentative) then frankly you do so with truth and evidence or EXPECT to be ridiculed.

The above isnt bullying. Its common sense. 

Tulsi Gabbard 2020. The world needs her. Let's go.

10 minutes ago, MemberBerry said:

Señors are we now the XLM Army ? 

Should we buy XLM? Is this what this thread is about ?

Ok. Im gonna 'de-risk' my assets. Putting 30% into XLM

Sir, you don't de-risk with XLM unless J3d himself contacts you and gives you an offer you can't refuse (i.e. free money from J3d's pocket).

Gabbard 2020.