Dymac

Tiffany Hayden

5 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Troooooooooooooooooooonnnnnn !!

There, I said it.  It’s in the open now. 

Ooovarrriiieesss!! 

There, I said it. It was pretty frigging obvious that's what most of this thread is about but I guess someone had to say it. 

Edited by Guest

16 hours ago, Doctor said:

Well I must thank you all for making my point. On Twitter it can be much worse and often vicious. Sad to see. I think it easy to be nice and polite to people on or offline and remember there is a person you are talking to who has feelings. Peace.

Good to know you had a point. I was wondering.

I'm not on Twitter, and  there is a reason for that. I do follow Galgitron sporadically, but he's the only guy, or gal, or ( insert gender neutral-non-specific pronoun of your choice) I follow on ANY social media. Forums are Web 1.0, or were until they started adding like buttons, which was a mistake.

I apologize to Ms.Hayden for my insensitive remarks. Not having followed her ever, I only knew of her by her reputation, which seemed to be, as they say, a mixed bag. This thread has made me form a higher opinion than I had before.

And I was out of line with my sophomoric brohan remarks. I was just kidding around. I do that a lot. Forums often bore me, and I try to use humor to lighten up some of these threads where people take everything way too seriously. But no excuse, and I'm truly sorry. I never expected TF to even read my remarks. Not the first time I've put my foot in my mouth, and probably won't be the last. 

Doctor , in my eyes you've failed to make ANY point I can see.......other than that you don't like @TiffanyHayden and aren't afraid of being considered a troll. I've formed an opinion of you too, and it is that you are a hater.

Peace indeed.

Edited by dr_ed

22 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Troooooooooooooooooooonnnnnn !!

There, I said it.  It’s in the open now. 

Hell yeah. I'm staking a sh*t ton of TRX.

I have a Strength Node on VeChain too. (Very junior in the Node World, I know.)

But I would never stoop to buying XLM. (Unless, of course, I get more money.)

Edited by dr_ed

31 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

Ooovarrriiieesss!! 

There, I said it. It was pretty frigging obvious that's what most of this thread is about but I guess someone had to say it. 

Lol, I actually started searching on my Delta app for the ovaries coin, until it struck me what you meant. 

1 hour ago, Hellen said:

Full disclosure; I too own some Lumens 😂

I dont understand why someone would hedge themselves by owning XRP and Lumens. 

Xrp all the way, i prefer coke to RC cola.

1 hour ago, LordVetinari said:

Ooovarrriiieesss!! 

I think it's about "brass ovaries"... and I'd say that @TiffanyHayden is probably braver than all of us put together ;)

Carry on sister :D

On 5/24/2019 at 4:46 AM, TiffanyHayden said:

I think it's strange …. as a spectator sport. 

respect

Those were fair dinkum words.

Edited by fiik

3 hours ago, dr_ed said:

Good to know you had a point. I was wondering.

I'm not on Twitter, and  there is a reason for that. I do follow Galgitron sporadically, but he's the only guy, or gal, or ( insert gender neutral-non-specific pronoun of your choice) I follow on ANY social media. Forums are Web 1.0, or were until they started adding like buttons, which was a mistake.

I apologize to Ms.Hayden for my insensitive remarks. Not having followed her ever, I only knew of her by her reputation, which seemed to be, as they say, a mixed bag. This thread has made me form a higher opinion than I had before.

And I was out of line with my sophomoric brohan remarks. I was just kidding around. I do that a lot. Forums often bore me, and I try to use humor to lighten up some of these threads where people take everything way too seriously. But no excuse, and I'm truly sorry. I never expected TF to even read my remarks. Not the first time I've put my foot in my mouth, and probably won't be the last. 

Doctor , in my eyes you've failed to make ANY point I can see.......other than that you don't like @TiffanyHayden and aren't afraid of being considered a troll. I've formed an opinion of you too, and it is that you are a hater.

Peace indeed.

Well I was bullied off Twitter by her and her followers ( almost a pavlovian response) for nothing actually. Very bad experience. Left Twitter. Later I was like so that's what online bullying is.  I actually joined here after that because it was a way of keeping up with the news without the nastiness on Twitter. I didnt know she posted here too. If you look back at any of my posts you will find it hard to see trolling I'm sure, and indeed I have actually defended her on a previous thread. When I saw her post I took the opportunity to address her previous behaviour toward me directly. I used the best descriptor for my experience that i could and have used much nicer language than her gang of bullies used. 

Twitter is a sewer, but my only impression comes from this thread. I'm sure you felt justified, but to the causal observer (me) you sounded like a troll. I doubt you furthered your cause much. 

Social media, generally speaking, is a recipe for groupthink, as you seem to have found out. It's a blight on the land. 

4 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

Twitter is a sewer, but my only impression comes from this thread. I'm sure you felt justified, but to the causal observer (me) you sounded like a troll. I doubt you furthered your cause much. 

Social media, generally speaking, is a recipe for groupthink, as you seem to have found out. It's a blight on the land. 

I dont have a cause. My statement was to her directly, and it's up to her and people who like and follow her to reflect.  She has the online brand, not me. A lot of people here defended tiffany respectfully (and I agree she is a good person and takes a lot of ****) but some of her followers unfortunately just love to lay the boot in, illustrating my point somewhat. I cant help but hold her a little responsible for their behaviours as they seemed to be taking their cues from her. 

9 minutes ago, Doctor said:

I cant help but hold her a little responsible for their behaviours as they seemed to be taking their cues from her. 

One must take responsibility for their own actions , if " they" choose to respond in favour of her response,  it's their choice. IMHO you should let it go. Opinions will always be vastly different. Enjoy your weekend with family and friends. 

star wars GIF