Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Hellen said:

Full disclosure; I too own some Lumens 😂

Well it seems to be the in thing, maybe I should diversify as well, maybe il get some more flack than I already get 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Troooooooooooooooooooonnnnnn !!

There, I said it.  It’s in the open now. 

Ooovarrriiieesss!! 

There, I said it. It was pretty frigging obvious that's what most of this thread is about but I guess someone had to say it. 

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Doctor said:

Well I must thank you all for making my point. On Twitter it can be much worse and often vicious. Sad to see. I think it easy to be nice and polite to people on or offline and remember there is a person you are talking to who has feelings. Peace.

Good to know you had a point. I was wondering.

I'm not on Twitter, and  there is a reason for that. I do follow Galgitron sporadically, but he's the only guy, or gal, or ( insert gender neutral-non-specific pronoun of your choice) I follow on ANY social media. Forums are Web 1.0, or were until they started adding like buttons, which was a mistake.

I apologize to Ms.Hayden for my insensitive remarks. Not having followed her ever, I only knew of her by her reputation, which seemed to be, as they say, a mixed bag. This thread has made me form a higher opinion than I had before.

And I was out of line with my sophomoric brohan remarks. I was just kidding around. I do that a lot. Forums often bore me, and I try to use humor to lighten up some of these threads where people take everything way too seriously. But no excuse, and I'm truly sorry. I never expected TF to even read my remarks. Not the first time I've put my foot in my mouth, and probably won't be the last. 

Doctor , in my eyes you've failed to make ANY point I can see.......other than that you don't like @TiffanyHayden and aren't afraid of being considered a troll. I've formed an opinion of you too, and it is that you are a hater.

Peace indeed.

 

Edited by dr_ed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Troooooooooooooooooooonnnnnn !!

There, I said it.  It’s in the open now. 

Hell yeah. I'm staking a sh*t ton of TRX.

 I have a Strength Node on VeChain too. (Very junior in the Node World, I know.)

But I would never stoop to buying XLM. (Unless, of course, I get more money.)

Edited by dr_ed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

Ooovarrriiieesss!! 

There, I said it. It was pretty frigging obvious that's what most of this thread is about but I guess someone had to say it. 

Lol, I actually started searching on my Delta app for the ovaries coin, until it struck me what you meant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hellen said:

Full disclosure; I too own some Lumens 😂

I dont understand why someone would hedge themselves by owning XRP and Lumens. 

Xrp all the way, i prefer coke to RC cola.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LordVetinari said:

Ooovarrriiieesss!! 

There, I said it. It was pretty frigging obvious that's what most of this thread is about but I guess someone had to say it. 

I think it's about "brass ovaries"... and I'd say that @TiffanyHayden is probably braver than all of us put together ;)

Carry on sister :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/24/2019 at 4:46 AM, TiffanyHayden said:

I think it's strange …. as a spectator sport. 

respect

Those were fair dinkum words.

Edited by fiik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 hours ago, dr_ed said:

Good to know you had a point. I was wondering.

I'm not on Twitter, and  there is a reason for that. I do follow Galgitron sporadically, but he's the only guy, or gal, or ( insert gender neutral-non-specific pronoun of your choice) I follow on ANY social media. Forums are Web 1.0, or were until they started adding like buttons, which was a mistake.

I apologize to Ms.Hayden for my insensitive remarks. Not having followed her ever, I only knew of her by her reputation, which seemed to be, as they say, a mixed bag. This thread has made me form a higher opinion than I had before.

And I was out of line with my sophomoric brohan remarks. I was just kidding around. I do that a lot. Forums often bore me, and I try to use humor to lighten up some of these threads where people take everything way too seriously. But no excuse, and I'm truly sorry. I never expected TF to even read my remarks. Not the first time I've put my foot in my mouth, and probably won't be the last. 

Doctor , in my eyes you've failed to make ANY point I can see.......other than that you don't like @TiffanyHayden and aren't afraid of being considered a troll. I've formed an opinion of you too, and it is that you are a hater.

Peace indeed.

 

Well I was bullied off Twitter by her and her followers ( almost a pavlovian response) for nothing actually. Very bad experience. Left Twitter. Later I was like so that's what online bullying is.  I actually joined here after that because it was a way of keeping up with the news without the nastiness on Twitter. I didnt know she posted here too. If you look back at any of my posts you will find it hard to see trolling I'm sure, and indeed I have actually defended her on a previous thread. When I saw her post I took the opportunity to address her previous behaviour toward me directly. I used the best descriptor for my experience that i could and have used much nicer language than her gang of bullies used. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Twitter is a sewer, but my only impression comes from this thread. I'm sure you felt justified, but to the causal observer (me) you sounded like a troll. I doubt you furthered your cause much. 

Social media, generally speaking, is a recipe for groupthink, as you seem to have found out. It's a blight on the land. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...