@tiffanyhayden
My dear Tiff. I’m not a native English speaking guy, so I may not be the right person to judge. But I think that you are a very talented writer with a rare direct and very informative style that is very pleasant to read. And not only that. You have a deep understanding of crypto related fintech and you are always watching it very open minded.
Maybe you should do something more with that talent?
I mean like professional reporting for some mainstream media? Was just wondering. That space needs people like you I guess...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's strange how much people care about this. After carrying kids around on my right hip for so long, I am used to using my left hand for things. Since I don't actually have a camera crew that

I think it’s strange how all her selfies are from the same side

Your whole post is just a thinly veiled attempt to insinuate (though I’m not sure to what end) and it sickens me. What does Tiffany’s or my personal life have any bearing or relevance? Why s

4 hours ago, Doctor said:

Well I'm not tough, that's the point. I'm weak. Looks like I'm facing a gang of bullies now which is quite intimidating. I would ask politely that you dont all gang up on me please. That's not fair.

I get banned sometimes ... sometimes i think its because of the 2018 extremists and the toxic tribe who bought above 0.80$ :D (they always want to convince me about 'MUH DCA' :D)

this comment has nothing to do with the topic but i wanted to share it with you because i have observed this behaviour in here quite often :)

Edited by MemberBerry
Check the dates of creation of the accounts you are interacting with, then you will get what im talking about
45 minutes ago, kanaas said:

@tiffanyhayden
My dear Tiff. I’m not a native English speaking guy, so I may not be the right person to judge. But I think that you are a very talented writer with a rare direct and very informative style that is very pleasant to read. And not only that. You have a deep understanding of crypto related fintech and you are always watching it very open minded.
Maybe you should do something more with that talent?
I mean like professional reporting for some mainstream media? Was just wondering. That space needs people like you I guess...

Micropayments will ensure that the appreciation for her independent content is spendable at the groceries store. Her reputation is already extremely valuable, but in a value system that is still disconnected from the financial system. That's about to change. Keep up the good work Tiff, I love you.

1 hour ago, Doctor said:

Thank you. 

When I first read your strange contributions I thought they were a viscious attack on Tiffany, which on one level they are.  The more I saw of your responses the more it became apparant that they are some sort of self flagelistic attack on yourself.  I find your contributions quite unsettling  You need to find a friend in the real world.  Baiting forums in the virtual world will not work.

14 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

I find your contributions quite unsettling  You need to find a friend in the real world.  Baiting forums in the virtual world will not work.

People like that have no friends in the real world, it's why he's here.

5 hours ago, Hellen said:

Tiffany has come to my defense on more than one occasion and I so appreciate that. 

Strong women support strong women and single parents have a special type of courage within them.

Thank you @TiffanyHayden for supporting me; just another woman traversing the roads of the male dominated crypto world. 

Be careful Hellen, next they will be questioning your motives 😂😂😂

• karlos locked this topic