On 5/22/2019 at 12:09 PM, bx549 said:

Sorry ... really the article just struck me as unbiased with a conclusion that is based on facts (as opposed to so many biased articles). So ... just striking up idle conversation.

On 5/22/2019 at 12:44 PM, Kiwi said:

Thank you for this. Good read.

I am worried only on few things.

1. Lack of new XRP partner exchanges. If xRapid is such game changer as most of us believe it is, why exchanges do not rush for licence? Does xrapid only work on xrapid partner exchanges? Some clarification on this is appreciated and more than welcome.  

2. Extremely low volume on xRapid exchanges. I watch only Bitso volume since it is one of the first xrapid exchanges. Volume is more than pathetic.

3. Lack of new xRapid users we know about. xRapid is live for 6 months already. Only partners I know are those mentioned at Swell.

On 5/22/2019 at 12:40 PM, Lumpy said:

Reiterating Patience? Patience for what exactly?

2 hours ago, TiffanyHayden said:

I think it's strange how much people care about this. After carrying kids around on my right hip for so long, I am used to using my left hand for things. Since I don't actually have a camera crew that follows me around, that's how left-handed pictures turn out. I don't like posting pictures of myself nearly as much as people like to chide me for. I don't like it all. I hate it. Try and find a picture of me in my 20's or even in my early 30's. Do you think any woman thinks "Now that I'm 41, it feels like a good time to start taking pictures of myself to share online in a predominantly (young) male industry,  filled with vitriol, that scrutinizes every breath I take, and actively hates  me?" No. I do it DESPITE that. Contrary to what dude's with middle-aged, single mom fetishes may think, I post pictures for the women. Like attracts like. I want to be visibly present and this is the best that I can do. People who like to talk about all of the attention I crave are never able to explain why, then, have I turned down every single interview request over the years?  I push myself to be as personable as I can be because I want to be understood and I want to be visible to the other "regular people" in the world.

Agreed. I was embarrassed at some of the comments and behavior coming from XRP supporters. It would be analogous to one flavor of Bitcoin making fun of another flavor of Bitcoin because their mempool was full. Same thing could happen to you, dude. Even more importantly, those people failed to recognize that the Stellar network SUCCEEDED, as designed, and stopped forward progress until it was safe. That was a victory for anyone championing Consensus over PoW. 

Thank you for this. 

Up until recently, I have never *only* liked XRP. One of the main features of the XRPL that originally attracted me to it is that it's currency agnostic. 

I am uncomfortably open about things so people don't have to speculate. I try really hard to do the right thing, knowing full well that not only are strangers online watching closely and judging, but my 2 kids as well. They are teenagers now and I have to atone for all that I do. They read every word written about me. 

I am sad at the way Bitcoin turned out. I didn't get involved in crypto to make a financial investment. I have always been poor. When the financial/housing crisis hit, I had a baby and a toddler and I felt terrified and helpless. The houses on every side of me went into foreclosure. They stayed empty for a long time. When somebody bought the house next door, they bought it for $12,000. When learned about Bitcoin, I latched on like it was a life raft. This is the Bitcoin that I was out evangelizing for:

The entire article is good but it turned out to be ********. I was hopeful when Bitcoin forked that there was a chance to salvage it, but then Craig Wright showed up and there was just more infighting than I have the energy and capacity for, mostly because being an XRP supporter has been so damn taxing as well. And it's gotten worse lately.

Nonstop **** like this. I don't know why, but as crypto enthusiasts poor into this space and grow in their knowledge, thoughts and reasoning, new XRP supporters have taken a different route, embracing ignorance and deciding to hunt cartoon bears and create conspiracies instead. 

Jed reached out to me, in a sincere way, because he felt misjudged by me and wanted a chance to be heard. I have no reason to hate him and everything he touches into eternity. Life is short and I don't enjoy fighting with people or holding onto hate. The second news broke about Steller and IBM, everybody was trying to make it sound like a loss for Ripple/XRP. Good news for Stellar doesn't mean bad news for Ripple and vice versa. I'm not willing to spend one second getting into an XLM/XRP ******* match. And I don't want to participate in the cheering that goes on whenever another project stumbles. 

I learn by doing and I'm here to learn. 

Because, for the most part, if one of you gets screwed over, nobody will care. I have a small platform and try to use it to amplify the voices that don''t get heard. 

I disagree. Neither my opinion of Ripple nor XRP has changed. It's because I am secure and feel confident in XRP that I don't feel the need to hate everything that isn't XRP. 

There are lots of cool projects popping up everyday. I think it's exciting and I definitely want to be a part of it. I don't view crypto as a spectator sport. 

Coming from a fellow Michigander "You Rock!!"

1 hour ago, Doctor said:

That's nice @TiffanyHayden . Good luck with everything. I think though it's very clear that you are a cyber bully, aren't you?

Is this a joke that simply gone flat or just a sick person?  Who is this anon Doctor?  Why does he/she think he/she can post an intimidating anon post acusing someone else who has the guts to make comments under her own name is a bully?

46 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Is this a joke that simply gone flat or just a sick person?  Who is this anon Doctor?  Why does he/she think he/she can post an intimidating anon post acusing someone else who has the guts to make comments under her own name is a bully?

A sick coward eh? Typical bullying behaviour.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Doctor said:

A sick coward eh? Typical bullying behaviour.

Well what do you think you are?  Seriously, how are you looking at yourself and your behaviour.  Are you feeling good?  She is a single mother and her children read the vile things that anonomous people like you write.  Are you ok with that?  Are you ok with yourself?  Who is the loser in this, you or her?

Edited by Julian_Williams

25 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Well what do you think you are?  Seriously, how are you looking at yourself and your behaviour.  Are you feeling good?  She is a single mother and her children read the vile things that anonomous people like you write.  Are you ok with that?  Are you ok with yourself?  Who is the loser inthis, you or her?

Name calling is bullying, like you are to me now. 

"Loser!"

"Coward!"

"Vile!"

"Sick"

Anything else you would like to add sir?

5 hours ago, Doctor said:

That's nice @TiffanyHayden . Good luck with everything. I think though it's very clear that you are a cyber bully, aren't you?

Hey tough guy. I checked your slanderous post and noticed you didn't provide any evidence to backup your libel. Do you attack everyone online, or just women? 

6 minutes ago, RJK said:

Hey tough guy. I checked your slanderous post and noticed you didn't provide any evidence to backup your libel. Do you attack everyone online, or just women? 

Well I'm not tough, that's the point. I'm weak. Looks like I'm facing a gang of bullies now which is quite intimidating. I would ask politely that you dont all gang up on me please. That's not fair.

6 minutes ago, Doctor said:

Well I'm not tough, that's the point. I'm weak. Looks like I'm facing a gang of bullies now which is quite intimidating. I would ask politely that you dont all gang up on me please. That's not fair.

Bye Felicia!!!

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Doctor said:

Name calling is bullying, like you are to me now. 

"Loser!"

"Coward!"

"Vile!"

"Sick"

Anything else you would like to add sir?

pathetic, but that is not the real you.  It is in your hands to find your better self and cultivate it.

Edited by Julian_Williams

Well I must thank you all for making my point. On Twitter it can be much worse and often vicious. Sad to see. I think it easy to be nice and polite to people on or offline and remember there is a person you are talking to who has feelings. Peace.

1 hour ago, Doctor said:

Go back to med school and request a full refund.