Dymac

Tiffany Hayden

1 hour ago, Doctor said:

That's nice @TiffanyHayden . Good luck with everything. I think though it's very clear that you are a cyber bully, aren't you?

Is this a joke that simply gone flat or just a sick person?  Who is this anon Doctor?  Why does he/she think he/she can post an intimidating anon post acusing someone else who has the guts to make comments under her own name is a bully?

46 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Is this a joke that simply gone flat or just a sick person?  Who is this anon Doctor?  Why does he/she think he/she can post an intimidating anon post acusing someone else who has the guts to make comments under her own name is a bully?

A sick coward eh? Typical bullying behaviour.

1 hour ago, Doctor said:

A sick coward eh? Typical bullying behaviour.

Well what do you think you are?  Seriously, how are you looking at yourself and your behaviour.  Are you feeling good?  She is a single mother and her children read the vile things that anonomous people like you write.  Are you ok with that?  Are you ok with yourself?  Who is the loser in this, you or her?

Edited by Julian_Williams

25 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Well what do you think you are?  Seriously, how are you looking at yourself and your behaviour.  Are you feeling good?  She is a single mother and her children read the vile things that anonomous people like you write.  Are you ok with that?  Are you ok with yourself?  Who is the loser inthis, you or her?

Name calling is bullying, like you are to me now. 

"Loser!"

"Coward!"

"Vile!"

"Sick"

Anything else you would like to add sir?

5 hours ago, Doctor said:

That's nice @TiffanyHayden . Good luck with everything. I think though it's very clear that you are a cyber bully, aren't you?

Hey tough guy. I checked your slanderous post and noticed you didn't provide any evidence to backup your libel. Do you attack everyone online, or just women? 

6 minutes ago, RJK said:

Hey tough guy. I checked your slanderous post and noticed you didn't provide any evidence to backup your libel. Do you attack everyone online, or just women? 

Well I'm not tough, that's the point. I'm weak. Looks like I'm facing a gang of bullies now which is quite intimidating. I would ask politely that you dont all gang up on me please. That's not fair.

54 minutes ago, Doctor said:

Name calling is bullying, like you are to me now. 

"Loser!"

"Coward!"

"Vile!"

"Sick"

Anything else you would like to add sir?

pathetic, but that is not the real you.  It is in your hands to find your better self and cultivate it.

Edited by Julian_Williams

Well I must thank you all for making my point. On Twitter it can be much worse and often vicious. Sad to see. I think it easy to be nice and polite to people on or offline and remember there is a person you are talking to who has feelings. Peace.

1 hour ago, Doctor said:

Well I'm not tough, that's the point. I'm weak. Looks like I'm facing a gang of bullies now which is quite intimidating. I would ask politely that you dont all gang up on me please. That's not fair.

Go back to med school and request a full refund.

Certain that we are at market sentiment bottom. 

This thread is nutty as a cashew (not Tiffany, this thread).  Tiffany - you're awesome.

Very much looking towards great great things happening for XRP (the price, not the digital asset-it's perfect!).

Certain that we are at market sentiment bottom.  Sure of it. It's actually embarrassing- all these smart and insightful people from all over the globe, each with so much to contribute, to devolve into Jerry Springer-like conversation instead of focusing on the XRP.  Heck even the price is more interesting than this dreck.  Wow.  Wow!!