Posted (edited)

Tiffany Thank you for posting and clearing up "drama." I am sorry that this was posted in the first place. I'm an introvert, I would never do what you do. Hopefully XRP and blockchain works out for everyone. In my twenties I sustained multiple skull fractures and various times spaced by around five years apart. Not the same as kids, but a career was sidelined a few times.  I'm glad you worked with bitcoin when in began, and I hope you see continued success, as I hope all of us do.

Edited by peanut56
lost thought.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Yawn, sooooooo......does this mean we can’t bash XLM or Jed anymore? 

This forum is taking away my goodies one by one, first bikini gifs, now this. 

Buy CSC brotha, we give, we dont take things away. Bikinis, beers and CSC tipping.

Edited by zenkert

5 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

I do not think it was nessesary, but well done Tiffany for responding head on.  There are too many of these threads that are basically hostile chat centred on the members of XRPchat.

In recent weeks we have had:

A thread with malicious overtones about DS selling some of his personal XRP as if he were involved in some sort of insider trading scam

A thread attacking Alex Cobb's youtube videos

A thread attacking Tiffany

Alex and Tiffany post under their real names, David does not hide his identity.  Do people think the people they publicaly attack have such thick skins that this behaviour is fair and accceptable?  The hostile comments are mostly posted under fake names by people who are not willing to let the world intrude into their private space, but they feel comfortable to throw stones at people who are willing to be open and fight for their cause on their behalf.    

I agree! I enjoy @TiffanyHayden and @AlexCobb both and I follow both of them on Twitter. Nameless and faceless tweeters are always talking crap about them but they are good people to have in the XRP community. Screw the haters!! 

10 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

A thread attacking Tiffany

To be fair: OP isn’t exactly attacking Tiffany, he’s just stating that he finds it strange that Tiffany supports XLM openly and brings it forward as a genuine question imo.

And yes, at first glance it supprises me too, same when I learned a couple of posts earlier that Melania Trump indeed voted for Hillary last elections. 

So yes: the behaviour of well known, let’s say celebrity ( but not royalty though), XRP defenders or employes may be questioned imo, price of being ( purposely and achieved with hard work) well known. It has upsides too I suppose....

That's nice @TiffanyHayden . Good luck with everything. I think though it's very clear that you are a cyber bully, aren't you?