8 hours ago, AlvaroXRP said:

First Bitcoin, then XRP, now XLM. What will be next? Tron? Don't trust any of these "influencers"...

And don't forget the run for political office.  She's dipped her toe in many waters looking for a place to land over the years.

5 hours ago, Doctor said:

Why does she get in so many Twitter arguments? That's the question. Always some sort of drama. 

She's stood on the front lines against the maxi's for a long time.  I'm sure it gets old and wears you down.

I also think there's an element of disruptive conversation being good for building followers.  It keeps you in "the conversation".

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, nikb said:

Your whole post is just a thinly veiled attempt to insinuate things and it sickens me.

What does Tiffany’s or my personal life have any bearing or relevance?

Why should my employment status have any kind of impact on Tiffany and her ability to operate a server? 

And as for David’s comments, I share his point of view and I see nothing strange about them.

Don't disagree that it was stated poorly, but i think much of it stems from a deep, deep hatred for Jed and his long history of being an epic d-bag.   

I think it's safe to say it wouldn't even be discussed if she was running a node for ANYTHING else.  Jed = automatic red flag for many, around here

Edited by Phintech

Based on her tweets, I always assumed she is a Bot or paid spokeswoman. Don’t simply fall for a pretty face, and intelligent tweets.  Same for Dr. Trump. (Except the pretty face)

1 hour ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

Based on her tweets, I always assumed she is a Bot or paid spokeswoman. Don’t simply fall for a pretty face, and intelligent tweets.  Same for Dr. Trump. (Except the pretty face)

Tiff and Trump are the same person. 

2 hours ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

“Conspiracy theory's got to be simple. Sense doesn't come into it. People are more scared of how complicated **** actually is than they ever are about whatever's supposed to be behind the conspiracy” (William Gibson)