13 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

You timed it wrong. You put in too much and didn't get enough back. You listened to the wrong people. Whatever the case may be. It's not their failure, it's yours. If you truly believe the game is over, you got it wrong. 

2015.5, after Fincen fines Ripple, Ripple close Rippletrade and announced to turn their business to enterprise market. 4 years past,Ripple had succeed turned to B, with their Ripplenet things,  did XRP get a usecase in enterprise market? in my view , no,  there have no progress for XRP/XRP ledger.

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, yxxyun said:

2015.5, after Fincen fines Ripple, Ripple close Rippletrade and announced to turn their business to enterprise market. 4 years past,Ripple had succeed turned to B, with their Ripplenet things,  did XRP get a usecase in enterprise market? in my view , no,  there have no progress for XRP/XRP ledger.

From 2015 to now, there has been progress expanding the network and ecosystem. But again, you refuse to accept responsibility for your own expectations. You expected more by now and you are wrong. You failed. Ripple and their partners are still in business, still developing and building out an ecosystem that use xrp.

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

From 2015 to now, there has been progress expanding the network and ecosystem. But again, you refuse to accept responsibility for your own expectations. You expected more by now and you are wrong. You failed. Ripple and their partners are still in business, still developing and building out an ecosystem that use xrp.

Really? Where is the XRP ecosystem? 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Dymac said:

Does anyone else find it really strange how Tiffany Hayden, huge Ripple and XRP supporter and GF of Nik Bougalis who is a Ripple employee, hold XRP and runs a Node now supports XLM, holds XLM, now supports Jed McCaleb, and runs a Stellar Node? Not to mention, DS was just sticking up for the Stellar Network going down on Twitter and the fact that Jed stopped selling his XRP. Strange times I must say. 

General comment about this thread and other accusations masked as “reflections” we see lately - if people are influenced by influencers and then blame influencers for the decisions made, they should probably start with the question why it was so easy to influence them in the first place. Re-phrasing the thought to make it sound smart(-er) - «Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice». 

Edited by Lamberth

38 minutes ago, yxxyun said:

Really? Where is the XRP ecosystem?

Literally or figuratively? 

1 hour ago, Lamberth said:

General comment about this thread and other accusations masked as “reflections” we see lately - if people are influenced by influencers and then blame influencers for the decisions made, they should probably start with the question why it was so easy to influence them in the first place. Re-phrasing the thought to make it sound smart(-er) - «Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice». 

Influencers are like "Sheep whisperers", IMHO

Why does she get in so many Twitter arguments? That's the question. Always some sort of drama. 

Those that have been around here long enough know some of the moves jed has pulled in the last and will never forget that. I, for one, do not trust his character whatsoever and would never touch anything he's involved with. 

That being said, I do think ripple and stellar probably worked things out behind the scenes, for the greater good, which I can get down with. 

3 hours ago, Doctor said:

Why does she get in so many Twitter arguments? That's the question. Always some sort of drama. 

That's how you get a knee to the groin. 😫