4 hours ago, Dymac said:

Does anyone else find it really strange how Tiffany Hayden, huge Ripple and XRP supporter and GF of Nik Bougalis who is a Ripple employee, hold XRP and runs a Node now supports XLM, holds XLM, now supports Jed McCaleb, and runs a Stellar Node? Not to mention, DS was just sticking up for the Stellar Network going down on Twitter and the fact that Jed stopped selling his XRP. Strange times I must say. 

Where do you find such XLM hints? Was checking her recent Twitter history, didn't find any...

32 minutes ago, Phintech said:

Let it be known that since Ripple’s execution didn’t meet @yxxyun‘s timeline for successful implementation, xRapid has failed.  

I think I can add codius to the failed list too.

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Phintech said:

Let it be known that since Ripple’s execution didn’t meet @yxxyun‘s timeline for successful implementation, xRapid has failed.  

52 minutes ago, yxxyun said:

Well, in my opinion, ripple 's current XRP strategy had failed, xpring will become more important than xRapid. 

Yup, Garlinghouse and Larsen are just attending these financial events for the free hors d'oeuvres. The caterers at IMF events have THE BEST shrimp toast! 

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

Yup, Garlinghouse and Larsen is just attending these financial events for the free hors d'oeuvres. 

with the money from XRP sales, yeah 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, yxxyun said:

with the money from XRP sales, yeah 

They're FREE hors d'oeuvres. 

Edited by Guest

They're FREE hors d'oeuvres. 

Well they’re not free you gotta at least go through the motions of pitching a globally disruptive tech that is built on the backbone of your failed, abandoned scam coin project

1 minute ago, whiteout said:

Well they’re not free you gotta at least go through the motions of pitching a globally disruptive tech that is built on the backbone of your failed, abandoned scam coin project

but their "globally disruptive tech" is not based XRP ledger, unfortunately.

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, whiteout said:

It must be horrible living life believing there are boogie men behind every door. Fear is a very destructive emotion. I hope you can overcome. 

Edited by Guest

42 minutes ago, yxxyun said:

but their "globally disruptive tech" is not based XRP ledger, unfortunately.

You timed it wrong. You put in too much and didn't get enough back. You listened to the wrong people. Whatever the case may be. It's not their failure, it's yours. If you truly believe the game is over, you got it wrong.