MegaNerd

Is XRP EVER going to be above $5 ?????

15 minutes ago, TheBiGunsXD said:

$5 is nothing, we'll achieve that within the next month or two. 
The sea has spoken to me in a dream, I'm a believer and 100% bullish. 

If the sea starts speaking it must be true 😁

On 5/21/2019 at 5:08 PM, Guybrush said:
On 5/21/2019 at 4:52 PM, TheBiGunsXD said:

$5 is nothing, we'll achieve that within the next month or two. 
The sea has spoken to me in a dream, I'm a believer and 100% bullish. 

If the sea starts speaking it must be true 😁

image.png.d90bc73fb8e645e18d06fcfb2e89b0d9.png

On 5/21/2019 at 4:32 AM, BarryPotter said:

If your lucky $5 by 2025 then $10-20 by 2030. That’s what I’m aiming for. Anything better then happy days.

Have to be realistic especially with all this $100, $589, $10,000 per xrp b0ll0cks being thrown around. 

People end up with false hope then get disgruntled when nothing happens. 

Think worse case and if you wake up and it’s at 3-4 digits one day then it’s happy days.

its going to be a very slow process to 3 digits that’s if it ever gets there at all.

But, nobody other than BG, CL and DS know what price and when it will get there (at the least they know what price they require for it to work as they want) 

For all we know they could be able to work with a $2 xrp and satisfy there requirements at that price point.

Unfortunatley just a waiting game.

Seeing as ripple has the biggest bag of zerps pretty sure they''re inclined to push it a lot higher than 2$.

And also you think people saying 589$ are talking bollocks out of their ass, i also think youre talking bollocks out of your ass because you dont know either.

For all you know it could shoot up like a Tesla rocket way past 589$, this isnt a stock its a finite limited asset that could transform the way we move value around the world in seconds.

8 hours ago, Finesse said:

Seeing as ripple has the biggest bag of zerps pretty sure they''re inclined to push it a lot higher than 2$.

And also you think people saying 589$ are talking bollocks out of their ass, i also think youre talking bollocks out of your ass because you dont know either.

For all you know it could shoot up like a Tesla rocket way past 589$, this isnt a stock its a finite limited asset that could transform the way we move value around the world in seconds.

Nice reply and fair point 👍

I “personally” still think $100 let alone $589 is bollocks in the next 20 years but for the hope of god I prey I am wrong as it means I would have the most ridiculous wealth I could ever of imagined.

The only problem I see would be at 589+, where would we all put our new found multi-multi millions, billions and multi billions?

See how ridiculous it sounds now when put in that context??

But hey, if it happens I’m not going to complain 🤷🏼‍♂️ Won’t hold my breath though.

7 minutes ago, BarryPotter said:

Nice reply and fair point 👍

I “personally” still think $100 let alone $589 is bollocks in the next 20 years but for the hope of god I prey I am wrong as it means I would have the most ridiculous wealth I could ever of imagined.

The only problem I see would be at 589+, where would we all put our new found multi-multi millions, billions and multi billions?

See how ridiculous it sounds now when put in that context??

But hey, if it happens I’m not going to complain 🤷🏼‍♂️ Won’t hold my breath though.

If XRP ever hits $589, 99.9999% of hodlers would be out light years before it happens. 

I think XRP can get to the magic $589, but it will need wider use and adoption as a currency.

Whilst there are BTC cashpoints etc, I don’t think BTC really cuts it, and increasingly the Lightning Network is seen as a massive failure. Eventually BTC will erode, even the current pick up in the BTC price is fake as mainly driven off fake USDT.

XRP is ready to fill the gap and in practical terms works much more effectively.

On 5/21/2019 at 12:47 AM, MegaNerd said:

I sold awhile ago and bought back in getting a lot more XRP but come on now. Are we EVER going to move up??????????????????????????

Define "EVER", and I might be able to answer ;) 

4 hours ago, xrp_is_love_xrp_is_life said:

If XRP ever hits $589, 99.9999% of hodlers would be out light years before it happens. 

Agreed. Everyone thinks that x price is outlandish because it will make everyone trillionaires, but the moment someone becomes a reasonable millionaire, they’ll be cashing in the vast majority. This will happen all the way up. If someone has made over $10m and still hasn’t cashed out a lot and they weren’t a millionaire before, they have more balls than me to hang in there. 

On 5/21/2019 at 10:32 AM, BarryPotter said:

If your lucky $5 by 2025 then $10-20 by 2030. That’s what I’m aiming for. Anything better then happy days.

Have to be realistic especially with all this $100, $589, $10,000 per xrp b0ll0cks being thrown around. 

If you are in your 20s then waiting til you are 40 for a good profit isn’t so bad. But if you are in your late fifties now, its probably better to take any profit no matter what price xrp is, within the next 5 years, or you will be too old to enjoy it.

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Glide said:

If you are in your 20s then waiting til you are 40 for a good profit isn’t so bad. But if you are in your late fifties now, its probably better to take any profit no matter what price xrp is, within the next 5 years, or you will be too old to enjoy it.

OMG it is already too late for me to enjoy my investment, I am 66 and half dead. Don't worry life does not end at 65 or even 75.  People who don't smoke or drink too much go on having active lives well into the 80's (unless they are struck down by bad luck)

I am very active, as are my friends in their 70s. Waiting 5 - 10 years and cashing out in increments does not seem daunting.  I expect to wait and time my exits appropriately. 

If I was in my 50s I would be taking out my investment in increments over a 25 year period.

......and if you are worried, don't be, the girls look prettier and are more charming than ever

Edited by Julian_Williams

1 hour ago, XRPforLong said:

Agreed. Everyone thinks that x price is outlandish because it will make everyone trillionaires, but the moment someone becomes a reasonable millionaire, they’ll be cashing in the vast majority. This will happen all the way up. If someone has made over $10m and still hasn’t cashed out a lot and they weren’t a millionaire before, they have more balls than me to hang in there. 

Absolutely, and I would be one of the "reasonable millionaire" types.  I don't care for the opulent life...simple life, low stress, following hobbies.  Don't need tens of millions to do that.

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

OMG it is already too late for me to enjoy my investment, I am 66 and half dead. Don't worry life does not end at 65 or even 75.  People who don't smoke or drink too much go on having active lives well into the 80's (unless they are struck down by bad luck)

I am very active, as are my friends in their 70s. Waiting 5 - 10 years and cashing out in increments does not seem daunting.  I expect to wait and time my exits appropriately. 

If I was in my 50s I would be taking out my investment in increments over a 25 year period.

......and if you are worried, don't be, the girls look prettier and are more charming than ever

Good post! You're a great poster on this forum. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it.  It's also good to see someone older into crypto - I would class you as abnormal there (a compliment!).  Even at my age (47), I'm not seeing that many people into crypto (of similar age to me). That's a good sign...think about a whole new generation (younger people) who are far more crypto-focused than gold or stocks.   Crypto is THE nascent asset class.  Indeed, drop gold (I own gold by the way, but yes....drop gold).  The younger generations will adopt crypto far more than they will buy stocks or gold.  Strike that...they WILL be buying stocks and gold, but in an STO format via the ILP.  Oh boy, the future is looking good if you're holding XRP. 

Edited by 2ndtimearound