ChronicUrges

New Designs from an XRP Store

Ok so we wanted to do SOMETHING and we are not coders, or developers, but can draw and design. I need to get some feedback on some designs that are live now. We are trying to get good organic traffic from the XRP community and not spammy crap that is out there. I posted some designs and want peoples opinions on them, specifically, would you wear them? We have sold some through the site but on social media, we are not getting the feedback we want and I forgot about XRPChat! Ironically, it listed as a resource on the site. The site is NOT a spam site. WE wanted to build an information hub for newer people or people not so familiar with XRP. People to follow on Twitter, YouTube, research links, Use Case, and some more that we are adding.

Any feedback/help would be greatly appreciated here. The site is XRPZen.com

Skyline.JPG

Shield.JPG

SingleBridge.JPG

Well they are not so random, but ok. I see what you mean. I have a bunch of drawings that I wanted to make simplistic in nature. You should see what's out there now. Just the Ripple Logo, Just the XRP Logo, no design, etc

I don't like the style. If you want your site to be a functional hub I'd read up on some web marketing and design principles. 

Your site as well as the designs look amateurish, which is fine, but slapping them on merch to sell seems like a money grab.  

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't buy or wear it, to be honest.
You should study the basics of color composition and graphical design. That will really help you. There are many tutorials and examples on the web.

Edited by Danny

The feedback is great. I really appreciate all of it, even the constructive. Keep in mind that the color of the shirt in the pics I cant control, other than that, I am listening to the color combos and design. The transparent bridge pic is in color, but not in this thread. I posted because I wanted to hear about style. I see where I need to get better. 

I'm grateful for the advice. 

@robertbruce I have my designs and other XRP peoples on my site currently. There are combos for what you are looking for, but not all in 1. I would not mind drawing something up. Hit me up on Twitter and lets chat for a sec  Twitter Handles is @xrpzen2