peanut56

How many others Do not know anyone invested in crypto

Recommended XRP to 2 friends  in August 2017 who are in the hitech area. Neither did anything.

Know one person who tried some mining of Bitcoin in the early days but then has misplaced the one coin he mined.

Don't know anyone who has bought anything.

Just now, Capone said:

What the hell is electronieum  ?

Dude that made me laugh 😆. It’s number 116 rank in cones.used to be around rank 80 on cmc 

One other person.  Someone here posted something like 5% of Americans own Bitcoin or something.  That seems extremely high and must have some bias, because there is absolutely no way.

Edited by mrhat75

I have a three friends who are into crypto now! One is because of me- he’s all in on XRP. One is a coworker and the other is a guy I overheard talking about XRP in a cafe one day and now we are friends. 

I only have 1 friend invested, and it was because of me. Convinced him to buy BTC in 2014.

I don’t know anyone outside my family that has bought bitcoin or any other digital coin/assets 

I meet hundreds of different people every year and usually ask if they’ve heard or are interested in any digital currency but they always say it’s way too volatile or never heard of such a thing. Even though it’s been around now for a decade it still seems early. I think a lot of it has to do with the lack of regulation. I still tell people it’s a good time to get in

Interesting topic. I've only brought up the topic of crypto in the past month or so. Of the several people I've talked to that I know, only one had even heard of crypto, and only bitcoin. This person has a well established job in network security and is a person I'd consider to be very smart and knowledgeable about tech and finance. He had never heard of xrp.  I believe crypto and xrp are still virtually unheard of to the masses. This is still the ground floor imo