Sign in to follow this  
djdhrubs

Will this tweet be deleted/ amended soon...?!

yeah she says a lot of dubious stuff that woman, i don't take hr seriously at all, i think she has a heavy xrp position and likes to shill

Here is another one. IMO maxis can roll over in a toxic gutter with themselves. I don't give a damn. I just want to store this tweet here if this guy tries to weasel in later like nothing ever happened.

1.jpg

1 hour ago, hallwaymonitor said:

Here is another one. IMO maxis can roll over in a toxic gutter with themselves. I don't give a damn. I just want to store this tweet here if this guy tries to weasel in later like nothing ever happened.

1.jpg

Why on earth would someone go to jail for creating fake money out of thin air? It’s not money, it’s value that’s traded. It’s only worth what someone is willing to accept or give up for it.  Using this individuals logic, an artist who creates a picture out of thin air and sales or trades it should be in jail. 

1 hour ago, hallwaymonitor said:

...meanwhile, in the land of people who actually understand international finance:

image.thumb.png.b900594e44c64b0d92c0ab1316657a76.png