musclehog

Alex cob is good for the space

1 hour ago, Dinoizzy said:

Look is this all just jealously that you havent had a shout out. Cos i am about ready to spend $89 on an our long phone call asking him to give you a big shout out duuuuuuuuuuude 🤙

..personalized shout outs are $149.99 -_-

Posted (edited)
On 5/19/2019 at 11:24 AM, Archbob said:

Can't you actually get in trouble for this if you start charging people for advice?

I'm starting a Patreon on my channel then where if you pay $1000 dollars, I'll drive down to your house and roundhouse kick you in the face.

How much will I have to pay for your service if I live overseas?

Bur seriously, I agree with the point re 'advice'. Besides Googling stuff all day, what qualifies him 'educate' to anyone? 

Edited by Zerpaholic
spallingg

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, bearableguy123 said:

Alex is a good kid, everyone has to make a living and I think he is just trying to find his way as a content creator and how to monetize his content.

Wow Hi bearableguy123!

Long time fan!

Edited by XRPanding

The Discord is free.

You guys are mistaking the patreon thing as a "service" it was something complementary if you really wanted to support my channel. I don't think my time is worth 90$ an hour.

I ended up just removing that.

I make content about Ripple and XRP to inform the general public and keep people updated on a daily basis on the latest information, so that as a community we can learn together and help spread that message to even more people, thus growing the XRP ecosystem. Believe it or not i put a lot of time into this and this is a genuine passion of mine. 

14 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

I have nothing against him but it is the repeating over and over that makes me give him a miss. 

Yeah he often goes into these recursive verbal loops because he doesn't know what to say next - his summaries repeat over and over as he finishes a video (his summaries seem to need as long as the actual information that preceded them!). 

6 hours ago, AlexCobb said:

The Discord is free.

You guys are mistaking the patreon thing as a "service" it was something complementary if you really wanted to support my channel. I don't think my time is worth 90$ an hour.

I make content about Ripple and XRP to inform the general public and keep people updated on a daily basis on the latest information, so that as a community we can learn together and help spread that message to even more people, thus growing the XRP ecosystem. Believe it or not i put a lot of time into this and this is a genuine passion of mine. 

Thank you for updating your profile. Congrats on the 19th birthday!

7 hours ago, AlexCobb said:

The Discord is free.

Alex - it must be hard to see people talking about you and in some cases saying not the nicest things.

I guess when you put yourself out there thats going to happen - not sure i could do that myself.

You're never gonna please all the people all the time.

Posted (edited)

I think guys like him are terrible for the space personally. It's all hype driven moon boy stuff. Those guys look like flat earthers at the end of the day to anyone sane.  

But whatever floats your boat.

If you have enough free time in your life to sit and watch his full videos, you may want to look more closely at your life. Real information is out there that is concise and to the point. You'd be better off reading than having it distilled to you by someone driven by hits/views/subs, etc. I watched one video early on and quickly surmised what a waste of time it would be to continue watching after about 30 seconds.  

Edited by YourAverageJoseph

m y  c o n t e n t  i s  n o t  f o r  e v e r y b o d y 

I literally learned everything Ripple and XRP from this forum.

You guys raised me. 

Now i will continue to educate people about the wonders of Ripple and XRP. 

P.S. If you are a know-it-all then you don't need to ever watch any of my content :)

Hi @AlexCobb I'm not bashing on you at all - to be more clear - I can't watch 'cause you're young and hyper and I'm old and slow. ;) So keep up the good fight youngster, and be sure you're connecting with the people you want to connect with. Best of luck in all your endeavors.

Alex, the last live stream I attended your admins were posting rude comments about me, and then timing me out over and over. I was polite and courteous in the 4-5 comments I made.  It's your channel and your moderators. I think this reflects poorly on you that this behavior is tolerated. I haven't been back since, but wish you the best in your endeavors.

On 5/19/2019 at 8:40 PM, GiddyUp said:

I give him a lot of credit for his initiative and enthusiasm, but can't watch the videos - I think he's aiming for a younger crowd tho...

I always watch Crypto Eri and just started following OZ Crypto as well.

I watch Crypto Eri too, I like Alex content, but the way he presents it makes hard for me to watch his videos.

On 5/21/2019 at 4:34 AM, AlexCobb said:

You guys raised me. 

robert de niro GIF

Keep on keeping on Alex. Content providers are necessary,  it's sometimes the first place someone new might visit. We all find our own favorites with time. 19 yes old and you are where you are kudos young man.