musclehog

Alex cob is good for the space

XRP oriented youtubers are good for the space.

If you compare it with other cryptos there is a lot of XRP information available almost daily that youtube content creators share.

Whether you follow Alex Cobb, CKJ, JungleInc, DAI, CryptoEri, Brad Kimes, LoveforCrypto or one of many others, it's good that they are there and provide information about XRP / Ripple

beer bros GIF by Dude Bro Party Massacre III

2 hours ago, retryW said:

Unlike most content creators, I always thought his early stuff was far better than his current.

When he first started I watched every video, he made very well spoken and calculated analysis of news, fundamentals and market situations. Far beyond his age.

It then felt like he "sold out" if you will, and started streaming and became somewhat of a hype train money grabber

Agree with the above . Enjoyed the video's at the start,  now not so much. He was very grounded and now has deviated to a click bait style. Do I think he deserves kudos for his journey up to now ,hell yea. 19 yrs old and 30 k subs and growing is awesome and is doing more for the crypto space than I'll ever do. So maybe im over the dude thing or I'm just too old and that's what his audience is wanting. So yes he deserves praise for what he's accomplished but wished he presented more like crypto Eri IMHO

OOL,   instead of you tube , what about doing a podcast ? 

Posted (edited)

Eri is the only one of the XRP youtuber I watch(watch other crypto tubers that do general industry news) at times. She is pretty good on news. The maxis,  are just shouting "Moon" or some idiotic thing about bearableguy. All hype and theories that have never once materialized.

Edited by Archbob

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Archbob said:

Eri is the only one of the XRP youtuber I watch(watch other crypto tubers that do general industry news) at times. She is pretty good on news. The maxis,  are just shouting "Moon" or some idiotic thing about bearableguy. All hype and theories that have never once materialized.

I have to agree with this nothing against Cobb but I find Eri and Oz Crypto straight to the point with news without all the fluff.  Why do you need an hour long video to discuss the facts which 15 minutes tops should be more than enough.  I could give a damn about the shout outs and all that other stuff and the moon predictions.  Again that's my personal opinion others may like this stuff so whatever floats your boat.  I do think the blatant negative criticism thrown at Alex is unwarranted he does a good job for what he does I'm just not with that style of delivery. I just wonder if the kid ever goes to school :)  "Ijk"

Edited by RikkiTikki

Alex takes time out of his day to bring XRP to the world - he's enthusiastic, dedicated, and overall helps strengthen the community. Whether or not you like him, he's doing something positive for the space. I appreciate his contribution.

2 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

its good to see someone enterprise, and yes, his channel does indeed make XRP easier to find for those looking on youtube, but i cant get over him charging people $90 for a phone call and $5 for discord. the investor community as a whole is filled with vulnerable people willing to pay money to anyone claiming they can 'help' them.

whats his refund policy if he doesnt answer the question properly? do you pay first only if satisfied? dont get caught up in his luscious blonde locks and baby face. once you start charging people for a service, it gets real, laws comes into play, and you can seriously affect someone.

i digress. as a person he is probably very nice and friendly. im not questioning that. maybe ill pay the $90 just to see what kind of phone call is actually worth almost one hundred dollars  :JC_thinking:

Honestly had no clue about this, I just appreciate anyone spreading the word.