Is this FUD or true? Alleged discrepancy between Ripple quarterly sale and escrow

14 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

The crypto space tries so hard to discredit Ripple, and it fails every. single. time.

Couldn't agree more! I've only been interested and invested in XRP since Nov/Des 2017 and the amount of mudslinging from nobody's, wannabes and actual influential people and companies are to many to mention! Disgusting what some people in the crypto sphere will do to discredit XRP and Ripple! 

Long live Ripple! 

Long live XRP! 

19 minutes ago, Keyboardwealth said:

Disgusting what some people in the crypto sphere will do to discredit XRP and Ripple! 

Disgusting what some people in the crypto sphere will do [in an attempt] to discredit XRP and Ripple! 

Fixed that for you. Good luck to them. 

Edited by Guest

I only skimmed the article, but from what I read I understood Ripple's method misled the unwary to underestimate the release of XRP by 200 million and the way they return the XRP will affect the speed at which the returned XRP is released, but this is an effect that will only be felt in 14 years time.   Yes Ripple need to be 100% transparent in these things but the difference between their reporting and their actions are minimal and was easily explained and made transparent. 

If you look at the new figures, it was good news that was being unreported.   The acceleration of sales is happening faster than many of us thought.

Q1 20183.0B – 2.7B = 0.3  B3.0B – 2.7B = 0.3B

Q2 20183.0B – 2.7B = 0.3  B3.0B – 2.7B = 0.3B

Q3 20183.0B – 2.6B = 0.4  B3.0B – 2.5B = 0.5B

Q4 20183.0B – 2.4B = 0.6  B3.0B – 2.4B = 0.6B

Q1 20193.0B – 2.3B = 0.7  B3.0B – 2.2B = 0.8B

There is also 55 million that was released from another source.

I think the article brought more clarity to the issue and is helpful. Any damage to Ripple's reputation will short lived and if it suppresses the price it gives us a little bit longer to accumulate.