Sign in to follow this  
Dutchpinoy

Will btc enable xrp pair trading surge?

So btc's getting clogged, much sooner than was expected. With a backlog of >50.000 tx's and exorbitant fee's, will this bullmarket ignite the significance of xrp base pairs? The market is a different beast compared to 2017/2018 and has seen a monumental buildup in exchanges adopting xrp trading pairs and making xrp mom&pop-level easy to buy. Thoughts on this?

Posted (edited)

@Dutchpinoy You are absolutely right. BTC does not have the network capability to handle high speed transactions. So if transaction requests rise the system gets clogged and fees and transaction times will rise to unacceptable levels. With all respect to this dynosaur.... the tech is outdated ... and Bitcoin will not be able to function 'at scale'.

To even call it a store of value is really quite silly and technically 'tulip hype minded'.... imho.

What I expect to see is that investors will very slowly (slowly.....as the Bitcoin brand name is still very strong) come to the understanding that the Bitcoin tech is not going to solve any real world problems and the tech therefore will slowly become 'less important' to the whole crypto ecosystem.

The only system that at present can take Bitcoin's place (read ... help BTC survive) is XRPL with XRP (Ripple). The Ripple system can function at scale and transact with extremely low fees (pennies) and has a 100% track-record with excellent tools for enterprises, institutions and banks.

Edited by cryptoxrp

Posted (edited)

Last I checked average btc fee was already pushing $5?? And we’re just getting warmed up, not even.. 

I expect 10$ within a week and pushing 40 in a couple months. Totally sustainable right?

XRP will most definitely be used by pros and arbitrage bots for transferring between exchanges

Edited by XRPwinning

Sign in to follow this