musclehog

Y’all ready for this turbulence?

13 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

Looks like you're gonne gain 100 zerps...

hope so , it's 2-3% of my stash :D

Reminds me of dec 2017 with all these low BTC valued alts. Wasn't until BTC started correcting downward that the alts started popping off. 

6 hours ago, Thomas666 said:

I'll sent you 10zerps if we don't close daily above 0,40

I promise that my life is more fulfilling than this, but for some reason I'm excited to watch the price shifts throughout the day to see if this actually plays out xD!

8 minutes ago, Xrylite said:

I promise that my life is more fulfilling than this, but for some reason I'm excited to watch the price shifts throughout the day to see if this actually plays out xD!

hope not :d I want my 100 XRP !

1 hour ago, xrp_sea said:

What we're seeing today is a typical pullback after a nice price jump. I expect the price to continue to climb over the long-term. This could be just the beginning of a large multi-year bull run.

Haven’t heard that before. 

11 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

Haven’t heard that before. 

The whole selloff today was triggered by a single $35 million BTC sell order. It’s just panic selling.

That’s fine if you don’t agree with me. You should go ahead and follow the crowd and sell your XRP. And then let us know in a year how that worked out for you.

2 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

The whole selloff today was triggered by a single $35 million BTC sell order. It’s just panic selling.

That’s fine if you don’t agree with me. You should go ahead and follow the crowd and sell your XRP. And then let us know in a year how that worked out for you.

I don't think most people here are reactively selling due to the drop. However, what has become common-ground is people being worn raw from hearing recurring statements that sound like promises but can't be guaranteed. Nothing guarantees that 1 year from today we'll be up, down, or equal to now. That's the reason why quite a few people, me included, are tired of all the "TA" claims. The terminology and concepts just don't carry over directly. If anything, the constant attempts to claim they do are just manipulating people to believe they do so that they partake in whatever event is being assumed to come soon.

Panic selling, weak hands, the "final" shakedown, etc. is all a bit irrelevant to state. Just like how there was no inherent triggering factor that seemed to induce the upswing, I don't think we can judge a single transaction as being what causes the entire crypto space to drop ~10%. $35M is a relatively small amount when you compare it to the 128B (in BTC) there is.

25 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

No, I don’t agree with you but neither should I sell my XRP. It gets a little old when you disagree with someone that their only response is to sell your XRP. 

18 minutes ago, Xrylite said:

I don't think most people here are reactively selling due to the drop. However, what has become common-ground is people being worn raw from hearing recurring statements that sound like promises but can't be guaranteed. Nothing guarantees that 1 year from today we'll be up, down, or equal to now. That's the reason why quite a few people, me included, are tired of all the "TA" claims. The terminology and concepts just don't carry over directly. If anything, the constant attempts to claim they do are just manipulating people to believe they do so that they partake in whatever event is being assumed to come soon.

Panic selling, weak hands, the "final" shakedown, etc. is all a bit irrelevant to state. Just like how there was no inherent triggering factor that seemed to induce the upswing, I don't think we can judge a single transaction as being what causes the entire crypto space to drop ~10%. $35M is a relatively small amount when you compare it to the 128B (in BTC) there is.

You bring up some excellent points. No one knows for sure what is going to happen in the future. Nothing is guaranteed. But I’ve been in BTC since early 2013. I’ve seen a few of these cycles. In crypto, the highs feel really high and the lows feel really low. And I can assure you this is not the time to sell (although I don’t really know for sure). What pains me is seeing people buy high and sell low because they are basing their decisions on emotions. People can be their own worst enemies.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Thomas666 said:

This is exactly what's going to happen

And yes, we may be lucky. 

His analysis seems to be accurate for now,  we didn’t break the support at $0.37, hopefully we will see another bull run now

Edited by xrpen