Jump to content
Moonraker

Zerpening Club

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Which is why it’s odd that you want to be in the Zerpening...  that’s exactly what it is for.  A place to celebrate our shared delusion that xrp will become the Standard and dwarf all other coins.

Seriously mate...   that stuff I bolded in your quote (that you don’t like) is exactly what we do in there...  why would you ever want to go there then?

The only reason that I can imagine is that you feel a crusaders urge to go and spread the mighty message of dismalism to the ignorant savages who dwell in Zerpening.land.

Well you know full well that message is not welcome there... so why are your knickers in such a twist about that?

On a different note...  I personally do not think any modding should ever be done without explanation to the recipient...  but I’m not a mod so that’s just my opinion.

It's completely pointless talking about Lamborghinis and mansions when the price is what it is now. I've said it before and I'll say it again  - we won't see a new ATH for at least 6 - 7 years. This isn't me being pessimistic or negative, it's being realistic.

Plus there is a lot more to the Zerpening than just gifs. 

Edited by Moonraker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again  - we won't see a new ATH for at least 6 - 7 years.

Thats your opinion and apparently your willing to repeatedly share it...  that’s the kind of thing we collectively DONT want in the Zerpening.  Seriously mate,  you just don’t seem a good fit there.

 

This is not me saying you are wrong (how the heck would I know?) or even disliking contrary opinions... ( I value them actually ).

Its just that the Zerpening is a specific spot for a specific purpose and that purpose is orthogonal to your desires.

Please don’t think that your views are not valued on xrpchat....  it’s just that they are not welcome in that one specific club.

 

8 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

It's completely pointless talking about Lamborghinis and mansions when the price is what it is now.

Actually it’s not...   it’s fun and we enjoy it.  Also it’s a laugh.   In Russia during Stalin’s reign there was a blossoming of dark humour which helped people cope with reality.  The same thing happened during crypto winter (is it actually over?...  god I hope so....) in the Zerpening...  we helped each other laugh away our troubles.

I’m really surprised you can’t see that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Thats your opinion and apparently your willing to repeatedly share it...  that’s the kind of thing we collectively DONT want in the Zerpening.  Seriously mate,  you just don’t seem a good fit there.

 

This is not me saying you are wrong (how the heck would I know?) or even disliking contrary opinions... ( I value them actually ).

Its just that the Zerpening is a specific spot for a specific purpose and that purpose is orthogonal to your desires.

Please don’t think that your views are not valued on xrpchat....  it’s just that they are not welcome in that one specific club.

I'm not wanting to join the Zerpening club to express my views, I'm wanting to read the content that is quality and meaningful - there is plenty of that in there.

Everyone has different views on various aspects of where we think this is going and I'm no different.

Those that don't want to hear my views have an option to ignore me. Debating, agreeing and disagreeing is what keeps something interesting in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Well, now it’s up to the clubmod who banned you in the first place, and that wasn’t me, as I was way too busy gathering the newest gifs for the next 2c rise, lol. 

God damit, can’t take that anymore. Tears all over the face, the stomach cringing from pain of laughing. :rofl: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Moonraker said:

It's completely pointless talking about Lamborghinis and mansions when the price is what it is now. I've said it before and I'll say it again  - we won't see a new ATH for at least 6 - 7 years. This isn't me being pessimistic or negative, it's being realistic.

Plus there is a lot more to the Zerpening than just gifs. 

houston rockets mascot GIF by NBA

cat rocket GIF by Cheezburger

The zerpening club is a place for letting off steam and having some fun, complaining about it is like joining the freemasons and then telling them you don't like goats.

Edited by Trickery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tinyaccount said:

Thats your opinion and apparently your willing to repeatedly share it...  that’s the kind of thing we collectively DONT want in the Zerpening.  Seriously mate,  you just don’t seem a good fit there.

 

This is not me saying you are wrong (how the heck would I know?) or even disliking contrary opinions... ( I value them actually ).

Its just that the Zerpening is a specific spot for a specific purpose and that purpose is orthogonal to your desires.

Please don’t think that your views are not valued on xrpchat....  it’s just that they are not welcome in that one specific club.

 

Actually it’s not...   it’s fun and we enjoy it.  Also it’s a laugh.   In Russia during Stalin’s reign there was a blossoming of dark humour which helped people cope with reality.  The same thing happened during crypto winter (is it actually over?...  god I hope so....) in the Zerpening...  we helped each other laugh away our troubles.

I’m really surprised you can’t see that.

Mighty big words for an ant

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Flintstone said:

approaching .45 on Bitstamp. Feeling .50 tonight :) 

So, let's introduce the Fredsday in the agendas all over the world. Too lazy to make the calculation, but would be more than happy with a compounded growth rate of 5% per day!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The only posts from you in the Zerpening have been either unrealistically pessimistic, rude or kill the good mood we have in there. You always hate on the Zerpening in the main forums, as you do now again. But somehow you want to be in it, and are going to miss it?

Wel sorry, but I don't think anyone is going to miss your hateful and pessimistic presence there. Even your apology does'nt seem sincere, to me you come over as someone overextended and very afraid for your investment going to 0 or indeed have to wait 7 years for some gains. That is not the general consensus in the Zerpening and that is fine, but that doesn't mean you should p*ss on what is going on in there and make a fool of other people's dreams and hopes.

The Zerpening is a two-way deal: you get vital XRP information, but you also have to accept there can be days with only sh!tposts and rocket gifs. If that a annoys you, just don't pay attention to it and don't be so extremely sour all the time. I am getting sick of pessimistic mood killing posts that lack any substance. There are enough realistic minded people in the Zerpening and plenty people can be bearish AF sometimes in there : that is no problem! Because it is being expressed in a polite way instead of just being rude and sour like you mostly present yourself imho.

That being said, everyone deserves a second chance when deserved. I will let that up to the leaders of the club. It is a club after all, which follows certain rules and guidelines. If you can promise to adjust your attitude a little, you might be welcomed back.

 

Edited by Plikk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Plikk said:

The only posts from you in the Zerpening have been either unrealistically pessimistic, rude or kill the good mood we have in there. You always hate on the Zerpening in the main forums, as you do now again. But somehow you want to be in it, and are going to miss it?

Wel sorry, but I don't think anyone is going to miss your hateful and pessimistic presence there. Even your apology does'nt seem sincere, to me you come over as someone overextended and very afraid for your investment going to 0 or indeed have to wait 7 years for some gains. That is not the general consensus in the Zerpening and that is fine, but that doesn't mean you should p*ss on what is going on in there and make a fool of other people's dreams and hopes.

The Zerpening is a two-way deal: you get vital XRP information, but you also have to accept there can be days with only sh!tposts and rocket gifs. If that a annoys you, just don't pay attention to it and don't be so extremely sour all the time. I am getting sick of pessimistic mood killing posts that lack any substance. There are enough realistic minded people in the Zerpening and plenty people can be bearish AF sometimes in there : that is no problem! Because it is being expressed in a polite way instead of just being rude and sour like you mostly present yourself imho.

That being said, everyone deserves a second chance when deserved. I will let that up to the leaders of the club. It is a club after all, which follows certain rules and guidelines. If you can promise to adjust your attitude a little, you might be welcomed back.

 

Personally I don't feel I've ever been rude to anyone - I've just expressed my opinion or disagreed with certain posts.

Look, all I'm saying is I don't think a price increase of a few cents warrants hundreds of pages of gifs that's all.  Save them for when the price reaches $1 otherwise there'll be none left to post!

I'll also explain the reason for why I personally don't think the price will reach an ATH for a good few years at the very least.

I believe the bull run in December 2017 was a complete one off freak incident that we'll not see the likes of again.  A price increase of this calibre cannot be sustained in such a short period of time, hence the reason we had a huge drop to reality. 

A price increase to $3.50 on a natural incline would take around 5 years IMO.  I believe the price will get there again but only in a very slow, steady and natural increase.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...